Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER

This is a discussion on MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; norma n kaboom did it to random turk fucks...not clan mates. /prick you should go make a forum with fluppy, ...
Page: 2

axl3378

norma n kaboom did it to random turk fucks...not clan mates.

/prick

you should go make a forum with fluppy, fleedude, and ravenous and you guys can all scam each other
    goodluck with that.[/b]
    it doesnt matter to who they did it... its the same thing... so if u steal from some1 u dont know its legal.. wtf... start usin ur brain

anyway the thing i did was legal so stfu :P not stealin or anythin.. he merched.. i bought.. simple

viTko

well you cannot call that scamm, however its not nice if you 2 know eachother...
    but anyway many ppl get screwed up like that
    so that could be lection for you so in future dont give items u dont wanna sell on merch
    and i saw you many times in front of FT u put md+8 on there so many ppl could buy it if they
    had money there

it doesnt matter to who they did it... its the same thing... so if u steal from some1 u dont know its legal.. wtf... start usin ur brain

anyway the thing i did was legal so stfu :P not stealin or anythin.. he merched.. i bought.. simple[/b]
    wow your a fuking dumbass...yes there is a big difference from stealing from a random turk and stealing from your friend/clanmate

what you just did...is like J hacking pl4y right now and taking all his stuff, its not right.

if your not a dick you will give it back...but you probably are

not to mention i own you ez anyway.

/noob

Banned

It's not really so much that your a scammer, your just a cheap piece of shit. He did put it in merch, so that's his fault, but you could have easily traded it back for the 10gbs and just made fun of him for being too slow. Instead you saw it as a chance to have a personal gain and it screwed over a friend/clannie/ex-clannie whatever he is. It's pretty sad how low some people will go to get better items in a game.

axl3378

all i wanna say it that stop callin me scammer ... ppl may get wrong opinion... u can call me anythin else... but stop callin me somethin that im not

axl3378

It's not really so much that your a scammer, your just a cheap piece of shit. He did put it in merch, so that's his fault, but you could have easily traded it back for the 10gbs and just made fun of him for being too slow. Instead you saw it as a chance to have a personal gain and it screwed over a friend/clannie/ex-clannie whatever he is. It's pretty sad how low some people will go to get better items in a game.[/b]
    he merchanted it for like 4 times in last 3 days... i hate ppl that make showoffs .. thats why i bought it

Banned

either way, just as a scammer, you shouldn't be trusted.

axl3378

either way, just as a scammer, you shouldn't be trusted.[/b]
    well im not askin for any1 to trust me ... but i think that many ppl know that im trustable so i dun have a problem with that

Banned

why do you keep saying thrust?

wordofgod

i said im going to ruin your rep and im pretty sure alot of people arn't ganna trust you anymore
    your nothing but a scammer

axl3378

lol , scamming a friend how sad[/b]
    its not scammin... more like buyin from him

wordofgod

well im not askin for any1 to thrust me ... but i think that many ppl know that im trustable so i dun have a problem with that[/b]
    i said im going to ruin your rep, your screwed, scammer

axl3378

why do you keep saying thrust?[/b]
    srry edited... tnx

wordofgod

its not scammin... more like buyin from him[/b]
    from a friend? or some one that trusts you?

axl3378

i said im going to ruin your rep, your screwed, scammer[/b]
    again... tell me what makes u think thats a scamm

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast