Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER

This is a discussion on MYNAMEISMUD = SCAMMER within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; from a friend? or some one that trusts you?[/b] its still not a scamm if its a scamm then ur ...
Page: 3

axl3378

from a friend? or some one that trusts you?[/b]
    its still not a scamm

if its a scamm then ur a scammer 2 couse u did the same thing

wordofgod

again... tell me what makes u think thats a scamm[/b]
    he was your friend / former clan mate

me and you know his intention was not to give you a cheap md
    if you cant figure this out you need to have a bright pink protective helmet on ( with fuzzy wuzzies )

what you just did...is like J hacking pl4y right now and taking all his stuff, its not right.[/b]

J alrdy hackd my butthole

as for mud, just give it back and be cool

or keep it and be scammer dick

wordofgod

dang i like that drawing that gros drew you i want one

axl3378

he was your friend / former clan mate

me and you know his intention was not to give you a cheap md
    if you cant figure this out you need to have a bright pink protective helmet on ( with fuzzy wuzzies )[/b]
    well the guy u got ur stuff from prolly didnt want to give u the stuff either.. so its exactly the same thing... it still isnt a scamm... his problem if he merched it

wordofgod

well the guy u got ur stuff from prolly didnt want to give u the stuff either.. so its exactly the same thing... it still isnt a scamm... his problem if he merched it[/b]
    the people i bought my stuff off where ignorant people................ he didnt think that there friend / former clan mate would back stab them

axl3378

the people i bought my stuff off where ignorant people who didnt think that there friend / former clan mate would back stab them[/b]
    so the one who kills some1 he doesnt like/some1 thats ignorant doesnt go to jail?

if im a scammer ur a scammer to... face it

wordofgod

so the one who kills some1 he doesnt like/some1 thats ignorant doesnt go to jail?

if im a scammer ur a scammer to... face it[/b]

dont relate this to killing people its not the same.... i am simply buying an item off merchant from on ignorant turk....

as for you, you tricked him

he trusted you and you back stabbed him....

axl3378

dont relate this to killing people its not the same.... i am simply buying an item off merchant from on ignorant turk....

as for you, you tricked him

he trusted you and you back stabbed him....[/b]
    i didnt tricked him... i didnt say to him he should merchant.. he just did it... i didnt even ask what daggers is he usin or somethin... he just showed of... its completly his fault... it would be a scamm if i tricked him... BUT I DIDNT

axl3378

And i can say the same now... i was simply buyin and item

again... we did the same things... if im a scammer ur a scammer 2

viTko

he fuqing merchanted that MD+8 every FT last week ... it was just question of time when it will be boughed down

if im a scammer ur a scammer to... face it[/b]

Well we know ur a scammer, normajean aint a scammer hes wery GG

god ur such a noob, go scam fleedudes virginity with your vagina, and while ur jumping on his d1ck

im gonna sexy time your sister while she says to you "you can never get this, you can never get this"

wordofgod

lol , i would have rather seen it go to a turk then see my old friend mud backstab a former friend / old clannie / whatever

thats just low

axl3378

Well we know ur a scammer, normajean aint a scammer hes wery GG

god ur such a noob, go scam fleedudes virginity with your vagina, and while ur jumping on his d1ck

im gonna sexy time your sister while she says to you "you can never get this, you can never get this"[/b]
    just couse hes ur friend he isnt a scammer... zzz

wordofgod

just couse hes ur friend he isnt a scammer... zzz[/b]
    i thought you where my friend to untill you pulled some bullshit like this.... if you dont give it back to mcgrady

at least do it for a freind / former friend which is me ....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast