Need 80 mage/priest

This is a discussion on Need 80 mage/priest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well after all my health problems and playing other dumb games. I have deicded to come back to Ko. Looking ...
Page: 1

xxschlitzxx

Well after all my health problems and playing other dumb games. I have deicded to come back to Ko.
    Looking for 80 mage and or 80 priest. For those who dont know me I'm an old clan leader and have bought and sold my accounts. IF selling please include price of cypher ring.

is this the real schlitz or some noob posing as him....if real then....omg schlitz!!! wassup bro? :lol:

xxschlitzxx

is this the real schlitz or some noob posing as him....if real then....omg schlitz!!! wassup bro? :lol:[/b]
    Ya, its me..I'm coming back miss my old mage and priest need new ones. I'm hanging out on LT vent if you around jump on sometime say hi

Yenom

First ever post is for Rick

ill come in vent a in a bit....say 3 hrs :P kinda working rite now....ok no....i wana sleep i came home at 6 in the mornin :lol:

Well after all my health problems and playing other dumb games. I have deicded to come back to Ko.
    Looking for 80 mage and or 80 priest. For those who dont know me I'm an old clan leader and have bought and sold my accounts. IF selling please include price of cypher ring.[/b]

hello.. mmm i think i remember you , gashhh im not so sure.. but ur nick is familiar.. .. u used to have priest 80 and mage 80 before right ? in human side..

i had priest 79 80% char for sell.. but sold it few weeks ago..

i try to see what i can do, but still ur nick very familiar.. forgot much about humans nicks.. i been in orc side long time w/ new friends and mates .. im orc now sorry if i have to kill you and earn your nps bro.