S> SSE CE +1 and ELYSIUM +8

This is a discussion on S> SSE CE +1 and ELYSIUM +8 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; so yeah. selling SSE ELYSIUM AND CE +1 on Ares... looking for a nice belt for the staff, and some ...
Page: 1

oSTUo

so yeah. selling SSE ELYSIUM AND CE +1 on Ares... looking for a nice belt for the staff, and some completes +8 for the SSE or CE +1, i dont want to seel both of the ear rings, just one.. and im guessing most of you would prefer to buy the SSE so.. yeah.. Iron belg, glass belt completes +8, that kinda thing..

ZeIda

stu is homosexual, he just doesnt know it yet.

oSTUo

bump

Virtus

there's no way u gonna trade elysium for "a nice belt". And btw. Can you assure me that elysium won't get wiped ? ^^ Cheers.

oSTUo

virtus who the FUCK do you think you are. ruining my fucking post like this. u STUPID piece of polish shit. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS. it has NOTHING to do with you, u stupid slimy polish cunt. DIE

oSTUo

fucking BUMP

The king. Senior Member

there's no way u gonna trade elysium for "a nice belt". And btw. Can you assure me that elysium won't get wiped ? ^^ Cheers.[/b]
    +1

btw how u got that staff?

Virtus

I want to buy it you fucking piece of english shit dog fucking cunt. That is why I need to be sure it won't get wiped.

EDIT: Picaz0 - fuck you please. " Humans are going down" <-- LOL.

Nick

stu and virtus are both gay =(

nah j/k but wtf stu why are u flaming virtus like that :S

and how u get all those items ? >.<

oSTUo

baba shop + trading. the elshitium i ssold anyway. i wouldnt have sold it for less than a glas sbelt to u viruts, that is all i needed, a belt but i trarded it now. S> ELIXER +8 FOR GLASS BELT :&#39;(

oSTUo

bump.