Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

need WARIOR 77+++++

This is a discussion on need WARIOR 77+++++ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Calm down or some1 will be muted/banned! Last warning......
Page: 2

Calm down or some1 will be muted/banned! Last warning...

ffs...musa didnt scam u...u wanted all items first, he thought he cant trust u and no trade went thru...how come he scamed u?
    if he wants to give the items or cash or whatever to vandy vs gator let him...their thing
    and musa aint a duper, he did stop playing the time when bus duping was around and he had lots of gbs on his chars...so whats the point?
    dont attack each other no more, i dont see the point
    gn :P

buyWARIOR75++

need warior 77+ plss items or coins ...

Redemption

i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low.

buyWARIOR75++

i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low.[/b]
    :blink:

exec85

lol.... 6xshard for lw 80 lmao

buyWARIOR75++

lol.... 6xshard for lw 80 lmao[/b]
    ok how much for $???

ChronicS

vandy u dont got a lvl 80... do you

Redemption

sorry forgot about this post a while ago xD and sold the warrior to a friend for USD. and OmfgThisIsMe or w.e. get the hell outa here b4 i smack you with the back side of my dick, for coming into my posts and ruining my rep accusing me of shit

sorry forgot about this post a while ago xD and sold the warrior to a friend for USD. and OmfgThisIsMe or w.e. get the hell outa here b4 i smack you with the back side of my dick, for coming into my posts and ruining my rep accusing me of shit[/b]
    And you really think i believe you sold it? ofcorse you sold and now you playing on 71 warrior , yea sure w/e , i wont fight here i dont want warn for noob like you.

Redemption

And you really think i believe you sold it? ofcorse you sold and now you playing on 71 warrior , yea sure w/e , i wont fight here i dont want warn for noob like you.[/b]

yet again, i dont care what you think. you are nobody to me

buyWARIOR75++

And you really think i believe you sold it? ofcorse you sold and now you playing on 71 warrior , yea sure w/e , i wont fight here i dont want warn for noob like you.[/b]
    its that ansver on my post ????have any moderator here??????DONT RUSH MY POSTS ALOOOOOOOO NO NEED U SCAMMER HERE !!!

its that ansver on my post ????have any moderator here??????DONT RUSH MY POSTS ALOOOOOOOO NO NEED U SCAMMER HERE !!![/b]
    Im scammer ? lol you funny guy , go post in cheater section if OmgThisIsMe scammer , and will see.
    Go dupe more shards plax.

I scammed GM account , you want items for free?

Banned

i got lvl80 i can trade for some ingame i can go first if u want too but 6x shard is too low.[/b]
    sorry forgot about this post a while ago xD and sold the warrior to a friend for USD. and OmfgThisIsMe or w.e. get the hell outa here b4 i smack you with the back side of my dick, for coming into my posts and ruining my rep accusing me of shit[/b]
    You just keep traping yourself more and more in this hole. You forgot about this topic in a time span of 26 hours, and in that time span you also just so happened to sell your warrior, without even posting a topic about selling it? Tell me how you do it, please? Need I point out more things you are doing wrong or you getting the jist of it?

You just keep traping yourself more and more in this hole. You forgot about this topic in a time span of 26 hours, and in that time span you also just so happened to sell your warrior, without even posting a topic about selling it? Tell me how you do it, please? Need I point out more things you are doing wrong or you getting the jist of it?[/b]
    Leave him he dumbass , he prolly scammer , i sure he dont had lvl 80 warrior.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast