Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RoS can suck my nuts

This is a discussion on RoS can suck my nuts within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; A guy named Tuarek2 got killed by us, started talking shit, got raped again, talked more shit, and he sucks. ...
Page: 1

Unforgivable

A guy named Tuarek2 got killed by us, started talking shit, got raped again, talked more shit, and he sucks. They took our hobgobs

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

A guy named Tuarek2 got killed by us, started talking shit, got raped again, talked more shit, and he sucks. They took our hobgobs[/b]
    u said .. they took ur spot ... so u suck

J

A guy named Tuarek2 got killed by us, started talking shit, got raped again, talked more shit, and he sucks. They took our hobgobs[/b]
    Um 1st of all, who says its your spot? If he was there 1st he has all the rights to xp there.

Unforgivable

Guess what? We were there first, so stfu.

Um 1st of all, who says its your spot? If he was there 1st he has all the rights to xp there.[/b]

rofll.... i though theres war orc vs human ....

so u have to fight for a spot.. :P

farm marble eye in isi and go m2

J

Um, who says u can't attack people in abyss? If you don't like being killed by orcs, then leave, no ones forcing you to stay. But if you wanna xp and stay and fight off orcs, dont fucking complain.

why would u post this? 1 person talkd shit means our clan sucks? btw if we kill u dont bitch that we're higher lvl go lwl up noob, and btw 8v8 please?

Valk

LOL guy...

If thats the worst uve encountered in KO then ur lucky. At least u can understand the shit he was talkin.

Just wait till u get tp'ed into golems, or hacked by keylogger, or scammed by some1 u trusted.
    Maybe u missed out on the deadguy archer infront of orc base in cz that killed u automatically and the only way u could escape was leaving... that was a ton of fun.

Or maybe u would like to meet the guy that can kill u in moradon and not only take ur money and gain np from the Kill but also get u xped...

Stop being a little pus.sy fart and b4 u get all crabby keep in mind that u willingly accepted the challenge we put forth on ur introductory post. That means OF COURSE WE TALK SHIT... not like u havent i shouldve taken a picture of the mail u sent me of after the 3 or 4 man gank that killed me, which was promptly followed by us killing u (me specifically, and it was no gank) and u leaving ardream. So u "stfu" plz

=_=

RiseAgainst_

/lock ftw

Unforgivable

LOL guy...

If thats the worst uve encountered in KO then ur lucky. At least u can understand the shit he was talkin.

Just wait till u get tp'ed into golems, or hacked by keylogger, or scammed by some1 u trusted.
    Maybe u missed out on the deadguy archer infront of orc base in cz that killed u automatically and the only way u could escape was leaving... that was a ton of fun.

Or maybe u would like to meet the guy that can kill u in moradon and not only take ur money and gain np from the Kill but also get u xped...

Stop being a little pus.sy fart and b4 u get all crabby keep in mind that u willingly accepted the challenge we put forth on ur introductory post. That means OF COURSE WE TALK SHIT... not like u havent i shouldve taken a picture of the mail u sent me of after the 3 or 4 man gank that killed me, which was promptly followed by us killing u (me specifically, and it was no gank) and u leaving ardream. So u "stfu" plz[/b]
    I've been playing this game for a year, so I've been:
    * tp'd into golems
    * keylogged
    * scammed by a good, good friend
    * was koxp'd by archers in cz

k well, it's gang not "gank" buddy. oh and there were 4 people killing you, but there were at least 2 other people, a bp from RoS with a 3 in the name I think, and another rogue not in your clan.

cant we all just get along and fight instead of hate each other

AND CHEMICAL OMFG, WHY DO OYU MAKE POINTLESS POSTS?

"Um, who says u can't attack people in abyss? If you don't like being killed by orcs, then leave, no ones forcing you to stay. But if you wanna xp and stay and fight off orcs, dont fucking complain."

i did leave, so stfu and stop being retarded, go back to olympia plx

and this wasnt pointless this was to resolve the peace no matter what the title says, rofl

I've been playing this game for a year, so I've been:
    * tp'd into golems
    * keylogged
    * scammed by a good, good friend
    * was koxp'd by archers in cz

k well, it's gang not "gank" buddy. oh and there were 4 people killing you, but there were at least 2 other people, a bp from RoS with a 3 in the name I think, and another rogue not in your clan.

cant we all just get along and fight instead of hate each other

AND CHEMICAL OMFG, WHY DO OYU MAKE POINTLESS POSTS?

"Um, who says u can't attack people in abyss? If you don't like being killed by orcs, then leave, no ones forcing you to stay. But if you wanna xp and stay and fight off orcs, dont fucking complain."

i did leave, so stfu and stop being retarded, go back to olympia plx

and this wasnt pointless this was to resolve the peace no matter what the title says, rofl[/b]
    <_< he played heres longer than you.. so u should go other server.. rofl ...

clan fight pls

Unforgivable

what does going to another server have to do with this? and actually I played manes fro mthe start, but I quit because I lost every when I got scammed, :\

RiseAgainst_

Come on be happy is just a game fukers

<3 u all a.q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast