Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

New Ronark Server, Clan recruiting

This is a discussion on New Ronark Server, Clan recruiting within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Before you flame please understand that I am posting in this section because 75% of the people that know me ...
Page: 1

halifax

Before you flame please understand that I am posting in this section because 75% of the people that know me and our members check the pathos forum.

21/36 slots filled so far.

--Not sure on the clan name or nation yet-- (will be a clan vote prior to server launch)
    --Main focus of the clan will be to hold the Delos castle--
    --We are looking for power gamers, people that have no life, people that are ready to die at their computer from too much exp and PK. If you think you fit this profile send me a MSG.

Some of the people joining the clan --- Jeremiah, April, Thegenious, MKL, warriorhell, blacki, bornnaked, prophet .... the list goes on, all good players from pathos past.

This clan will be international and have atleast 25% turkish players so if you are racist this isnt the clan for you.

thanks for reading.

Tommy

what can I say, this clan should be a total bomb leaded by jeremiah again, he really knows his job.. hope every1 will have fun and good luck babas B) :lol:

EMW

Im coming to new server so you could add me up to the list

I'll try to get us a forum up and running so we can share some info and ideas before the server actually starts.
    If we manage to get a nice and good working team we should be able to have loads of fun.

holmzi

I'll try to get us a forum up and running so we can share some info and ideas before the server actually starts.
    If we manage to get a nice and good working team we should be able to have loads of fun.[/b]

maybe i would like it if i was there baba? B)

u could vouch for me to these guys i ope :P

what can I say, this clan should be a total bomb leaded by jeremiah again, he really knows his job.. hope every1 will have fun and good luck babas B) :lol:[/b]
    every1 will have fun, then new server will come out and 50% of them will jump again :lol:

Bradshouse

bump im down for sure

Bradshouse

Just wanted to add a lil appritiation to this new server... Picture this you all, You start a new server with 20 of the best players in the pathos community as well as top 5 players in KO... Keep picturing cause now your gonna be the first clan to lvl 60 and get capes, how you ask... Well imagine even further the first 5 wars... Your lvl 50+ most of them are tops lvl 40. You score 5k to 10k NP every single war. Grade 2 in 2 weeks easy.

Sorry was havin a dream and needed to post it. Sign up for the new server, its gonna be freakin awesome, loaded with noobs to decimate laters

noone

well maybe ill go in, if u want offcorse

:lol: This will be a fun sever
    Btw im looking for a person who live in Europe or near it to share my rouge with me :P
    Give me an Pm if u interested ~~~~~~~~

blackii

:lol: This will be a fun sever
    Btw im looking for a person who live in Europe or near it to share my rouge with me :P
    Give me an Pm if u interested ~~~~~~~~[/b]

April~i'll share with uuuuxDDDDD
    Anyways, this server is gonna be funnnn~~~
    ouR clan gonna be funnnn with jeremiah as a leader,
    he knws his stuff, can't wait till its opennnnxDDDDDD

Dark_Avenger

We all know what Vendetta did to pathos.... O_O

I guess ronark will be raped also

pavel123

I don't want to make my own account, 'coz i have also real life, i can't be online 20 hours/day. But if some1 wants, i can share with him (english speaking pls :P). I know how to play warrior, mage and priest. I am really noob asassin :huh: . I can play mainly 16:00 - 22:00 GTM (i am from czech republic).
    icq 318-283-363
    msn [email protected]
    or private message here, on ko4life

you guys really hope that this server will be good ? :/

EMW

prolly will be same like every other but who cares 8)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast