NO PREM UNTIL SERVERS ARE FIXED

This is a discussion on NO PREM UNTIL SERVERS ARE FIXED within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So K2 has done it once again, They changed over to NEW SERVERS which suck even more than the before ...
Page: 1

ryanleepro22

So K2 has done it once again, They changed over to NEW SERVERS which suck even more than the before ones.. i mean sure therre werre bugs but atleast it dident lag 24/7.. I'm NOT buying prem or even PLAYING until this shit is FIXED why give them more money When the'v done worse.. I bet they moved to some cheaper servers with less bandwidth so they dident have to spend as much of there income from premmy and save more money for there pocket..

This month No Prem, No Play,

and I urge u to do this and tell all of your friends if we can make k2 Lose a few hundred dollers they will see they need to change.

many ppl have tried this b4 how many stupid ppl does it take to relize k2 network is almost as popular as fucken microsoft. especially with all the turks that koxp get caught and pay to get there accts unbanned. weather ppl dont get prem or not they still makin money off the turks.