Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

$ for Noah

This is a discussion on $ for Noah within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Let me ask you? Did you go to school? Trading Real USD for Virtual $$ you lost your head totally.[/b] ...
Page: 2

Casa

Let me ask you?
    Did you go to school?

Trading Real USD for Virtual $$ you lost your head totally.[/b]
    erm do you buy premiums? well wtf is it too you cheapskate Jippo....(Meaning Poor)
    Get a Job retard! then make assumtions like oh hes got monney to burn ....

ANYWAY i baught 40gb from ebay thanks for the sapport i dont need anymore now <<<Close Topic Please>>>

MillionVoices

erm do you buy premiums? well wtf is it too you cheapskate Jippo....(Meaning Poor)
    Get a Job retard! then make assumtions like oh hes got monney to burn ....

ANYWAY i baught 40gb from ebay thanks for the sapport i dont need anymore now <<<Close Topic Please>>>[/b]
    ill give u a virtual GF for $$ if u like

I do have job fucker i make more in a day, then you make in a week.

An important part of being succesful is to know how to spend your $$.

Loser, what type of ppl spend $$ on virtual games? = Losers

Ok i understand people who want to improve thier gaming experince they buy premy, whatever its acceptable Barly.

But Trading Real $$ for Virtual $$, you have to be an idiot for it.

Its like trading real cash for paper money (Monoply Money)

Casa

Ok i understand people who want to improve thier gaming experince they buy premy, whatever its acceptable Barly.

Its like trading real cash for paper money (Monoply Money)[/b]
    Omg your at it again ROFL your making me piss myself!
    I tell you what go down the Pharmacy and buy some stickysticky go jerk yourself off!
    How and what i spend my earned cash on is up to me... i wont say hard earned because my Job is so relaxing i really can do it with my eyes closed...
    Jelousy is a bitch i spose ... those who cant afford bread for the table but pretend to be successfull should be put out of there missery and put into a constetution for poor people... play your monopoly.
    Go drink some Vodka you rusian freekshow!
    If you arent Rusian WTF you Flying there flag for you communist Punk!
    Virtual boyfriends arent needed thanks....
    I am not a bumboy, I am Female .... you know the Gender that sits down crying over shitty insults like this!
    Well guess what you&#39;v been spanked you silly Twat!

Banned

o.o

Casa

Its like trading real cash for paper money (Monoply Money)[/b]

OOps i forgot to add i have played monopoly for with monney ... LOL (shame i lost ... cost me my weekend out ^^)
    BTW this is clased as gambling so rant and rave!

MillionVoices

Omg your at it again ROFL your making me piss myself!
    I tell you what go down the Pharmacy and buy some stickysticky go jerk yourself off!
    How and what i spend my earned cash on is up to me... i wont say hard earned because my Job is so relaxing i really can do it with my eyes closed...
    Jelousy is a bitch i spose ... those who cant afford bread for the table but pretend to be successfull should be put out of there missery and put into a constetution for poor people... play your monopoly.
    If you arent Rusian WTF you Flying there flag for you communist Punk!
    Virtual boyfriends arent needed thanks....
    I am not a bumboy, I am Female .... you know the Gender that sits down crying over shitty insults like this!
    Well guess what you&#39;v been spanked you silly Twat![/b]
    how did u get me?

I tell you what go down the Pharmacy and buy some stickysticky go jerk yourself off!- why?

I wont say hard earned because my Job is so relaxing i really can do it with my eyes closed- We Know your lazy and fat

Jelousy is a bitch i spose ... those who cant afford bread for the table but pretend to be successfull should be put out of there missery and put into a constetution for poor people... play your monopoly.- Jealous of what? how am I Poor??stop speaking from your ass.

If you arent Rusian WTF you Flying there flag for you communist Punk!- I drink Vodka, im russian.

I am not a bumboy, I am Female .... you know the Gender that sits down crying over shitty insults like this!- Yea, that makes it even more sad.

go buy some shoes with your $$, not fucking Knight online Noah loser

Casa

how did u get me?

I tell you what go down the Pharmacy and buy some stickysticky go jerk yourself off!- why?

I wont say hard earned because my Job is so relaxing i really can do it with my eyes closed- We Know your lazy and fat

Jelousy is a bitch i spose ... those who cant afford bread for the table but pretend to be successfull should be put out of there missery and put into a constetution for poor people... play your monopoly.- Jealous of what? how am I Poor??stop speaking from your ass.
    If you arent Rusian WTF you Flying there flag for you communist Punk!- I drink Vodka, im russian.

I am not a bumboy, I am Female .... you know the Gender that sits down crying over shitty insults like this!- Yea, that makes it even more sad.

go buy some shoes with your $$, not fucking Knight online Noah loser[/b]
    Well i cant, shoes dont fit me I&#39;m too fat ^^.
    My mentor told me that my mouth runs a little on the wild side! I told him to get a cock extention to fuckhimself!
    Basicaly what i am saying is sorry if i insulted you by buying Noah(Gb) From E-Bay...
    I am sorry for posting this topic.....
    I am sorry that you feel the need to post in my topic......
    I am sorry you are Rusian.....
    Now Que up for your Bread NOW or there may not be any left.
    I will now send an email to Oxford Thesaurus! It will include This Whole Post and a request to Change the Defenision of Moron
    To Rusian Dickless Freeks Named MillionVoices!
    Now you get a dick extention and go fuckyourself!

Oh BTW Did this have any effect on you.... because i Broke a nail typing this ..... Shit!

MillionVoices

lol
    thats cool

but come on, you cant insult me if you know nothing about me.
    i read your post and I smile.

Casa

lol
    thats cool

but come on, you cant insult me if you know nothing about me.
    i read your post and I smile.[/b]
    Sorry i didnt mean to insult you.... which part did you find insulting?
    Anyway i am tired of negotiating.
    So there for i am quiting this thread....
    But one last request.
    Please refrain from telling people what to do!
    The Human Nature makes us want to take care of one another, but Democracy makes us free to do what we like within reason... so if i want to buy 20 dildo&#39;s of all different colours and sizes i will!
    But if i caught a bloke saying to me you cannot because its pathetic/stupid/idiotic/, then i will tel him he obviously dont know what women need or want and belittle him until he feels as small as his pennis!
    If he said to me you greedy Bitch Wtf you needing all them for I would probably Rape him!
    You see there are 3 kinds of madness... I am all
    So once again Please refrain from telling me what i can or cannot do.... Go tell george bush... he should get told!

FredTFT

Gondy, u&#39;re mean... spending your days trying to make girls cry: that&#39;s not very nice from the gentleman that we know you are!

now apologize, hug and ßß B) B)

MillionVoices

Human Nature according to the Social Contract Theory States it is in our best need to be Egoists.

RiseAgainst_

that cant be an excuse for your attitude

Casa

Human Nature according to the Social Contract Theory States it is in our best need to be Egoists.[/b]
    Erm i have read the Statement .... where does it say that ^^
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

"As an individual, Rousseau argues, the subject can be egoist and decide that his personal interest should override the collective interest."
    Thats the only Egoist o the page oh well... maybe theres a continuation!

MillionVoices

Erm i have read the Statement .... where does it say that ^^
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

"As an individual, Rousseau argues, the subject can be egoist and decide that his personal interest should override the collective interest."
    Thats the only Egoist o the page oh well... maybe theres a continuation![/b]
    are you kidding me?>

Human Nature according to the Social Contract Theory States it is in our best need to be Egoists.= the subject can be egoist and decide that his personal interest should override the collective interest."

Egoism- To Promote your own self-Intrest. Egoism is a form of Social Contract Theory.

you said: The Human Nature makes us want to take care of one another- Thats altruism the total opposite of SCT and Ethical Egoism...

where are you going with this? im confused.

Casa

are you kidding me?>

Human Nature according to the Social Contract Theory States it is in our best need to be Egoists.= the subject can be egoist and decide that his personal interest should override the collective interest."

Egoism- To Promote your own self-Intrest. Egoism is a form of Social Contract Theory.

you said: The Human Nature makes us want to take care of one another- Thats altruism the total opposite of SCT and Ethical Egoism...

where are you going with this? im confused.[/b]
    Oh well i think the Human Nature between genders differ!
    But when your talking about the Social aspect i totaly agree..
    Also when i wrote that "The Human Nature makes us want to take care of one another".
    Didnt you see the sarcasm!
    anyway i totaly agree with what you Quoted from SCT on the basis of social interaction.
    Although within a fammily comnfinement i would argue the case that the male is the Egoist and us females are simply just caring.. worrying... and Simpathetic!

Actualy i am enjoying your conversations now
    Thankyou for a mature subject to indulge myself in

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12