Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Oblivion clan (orc side)

This is a discussion on Oblivion clan (orc side) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Yeah, annihilation is great clan... Kitty/Oblivion down or something is wrong and all Town......
Page: 2

grubci0s

Yeah, annihilation is great clan... Kitty/Oblivion down or something is wrong and all Town...

Fury

Who the fuk made this topic LOL?
    Annihilation is the clan of fuked TOWNERS and RUNNERS, we fuk u guys in colony all time so stfu.
    Thats true, we dont have rezpect for turkish pro players (old news lol).
    Btw. GoodFella ur the most funny turk ever (Raptor+6 show plýs, ý no scammer, ý look only, Raptor plýs... huehuehue)

Subzero

fury? who the hell are u to say we're all towners? i bet even our lowst lvl can beat u. and where did u get the impession im turk? i see only 1 turk here lmao.

100H

Haha i love turks when we are in party they are only coming behind us and then ksing. We are patient but after 10minutes of ksing we loose it and we writ on chat somehing like fuk turks. If we are noobs so dont come behind us and ks us all the time pk on ur own. subzero i can understand if ur worried cause he didnt want 1vs1 but every turk escape when he is about to die so why do u think we are worst and im 100% sure that if u will vs someone better and u were dying u will escape as a bitc h so dont write shits and vsing and pwning gob who is lvl 60 no mastered with some shit items isnt nothing special

Banned

fury who are you lol

are you that stupit ore you just wana make a flame war

well i am not going explain to you what happent like agian and yes marked lock this crap pls

Annihilation clan is the best, all clannies from my clan stfu (zuahahha) Huh that was funny ^^

Banned

i wil never forget the msg i got of your great cl afther we raided him on obl and killed it

he was so pissed it was just damn funny

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

fury? who the hell are u to say we're all towners? i bet even our lowst lvl can beat u. and where did u get the impession im turk? i see only 1 turk here lmao.[/b]
    Aren't TRish IPs blocked?

Annihilation is the clan of fuked TOWNERS and RUNNERS, we fuk u guys in colony all time so stfu.
    Btw. GoodFella ur the most funny turk ever (Raptor+6 show plýs, ý no scammer, ý look only, Raptor plýs... huehuehue)[/b]
    Lol he isnt turk, and he could own you so stfu. So what if he wanted to look at his ap for a raptor +6, i would trust him with a raptor +8...

Banned

thx josh =D

Btw. GoodFella ur the most funny turk ever (Raptor+6 show plýs, ý no scammer, ý look only, Raptor plýs... huehuehue)[/b]
    If u r so brave like u showed us here,just pm him 1on1 in cz,i would bet u won't take his half hp :P

Yeah, annihilation is great clan... Kitty/Oblivion down or something is wrong and all Town...[/b]
    Wouldnt you town while ur in the middle of an EW lure and the chances of getting xped are 50-50

Was quite funny tbh, they always raided us while we were luring. In a fair party vs party fight they got owned over and over. Oh well its a tactic, i will not wine about it, but its quite pathetic Annihilation gets the mark of towners by this lol ...

PaperStylo

Got chased by clan named Oblivion, suddenly all stoped and only warrior name gob kept coming he sitted next to me and prepered for 1v1, the rest of his clan sitted near by, i had full hp he was 2 hit's dead, then he got 1920' heal and the rogues jumped on me. GG oblivion clan no respect whatsoever.[/b]
    Quite funny how a topic meant to flame Oblivion clan turned into a flame Oblivion his clan.

Why do people whine about towning? Isn't pking about getting nps? Having fun? Not dying? If my mage dies and we're about to get our asses kicked, ofcourse I town. Why would I let myself get slaughtered?

Weird people talking on these forums, whining about towning, can't even see the difference between Oblivion Clan and Annihalation clan. Either people speak with NO common sence or people who just chit-chat something bullshit in every topic they see
    get ur facts straight or stfu

<3

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quite funny how a topic meant to flame Oblivion clan turned into a flame Oblivion his clan.

Why do people whine about towning? Isn&#39;t pking about getting nps? Having fun? Not dying? If my mage dies and we&#39;re about to get our asses kicked, ofcourse I town. Why would I let myself get slaughtered?

Weird people talking on these forums, whining about towning, can&#39;t even see the difference between Oblivion Clan and Annihalation clan. Either people speak with NO common sence or people who just chit-chat something bullshit in every topic they see
    get ur facts straight or stfu

<3[/b]
    He knows what he&#39;s talkin about.

+1

El Oh El you play on girakon Fallen?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast