Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Orc or Human. wich Nation best?=D

This is a discussion on Orc or Human. wich Nation best?=D within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ddirks any clans for a lvl 46 light mage to join can be duffer or sin if ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by ddirks
    any clans for a lvl 46 light mage to join can be duffer or sin

if you're human u can join my clan

Originally posted by Freestyler
    Well first time need to agree to Vendetta - in my opinion ppls that are not able to get xp scrolls talking shit about it, if they could afford it they would say its great. This is true.
    Then vendetta shouldnt say " We are best" but " We are rich"

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Suicune+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Suicune)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Freestyler
    Well first time need to agree to Vendetta - in my opinion ppls that are not able to get xp scrolls talking shit about it, if they could afford it they would say its great. This is true.
    Then vendetta shouldnt say " We are best" but " We are rich"[/b]
    Except when the people who 'aren't rich' get to level 60 when we are still 60 we will still roll them.

Execpt that u'll have good gear . Because when u are lvl 60 you can KS or do bosses easier than with lvl 60-

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Suicune
    Execpt that u'll have good gear . Because when u are lvl 60 you can KS or do bosses easier than with lvl 60-
    Sucks for them. :lol:

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Suicune
    Sucks for them. :lol:[/b]
    find my rol baba :wub:

jizz

humans are better

ps everytime humans lost a war it was cuz my clan wasnt there but everytime i go we win so yea

*not bragging* just stating the facts

beastmaster

all noob r karus ??? zzzz
    they dont know how to exp
    luring tw when we exp
    fuk they cant kill deru scared fuked deru
    5 hours without exp i ll crazy
    u r right humans r better

jizz

LOL fucking idiiots killing each other ahah, and scared of deru ?? i doing apos already

Ki1laH

Not sure if you guys were just in ardream, but 4 of us *vendetta* were just holding the whole orc nation in their base, well over 20 orcs, and we killed like 100 before dieing haha...and I didn't have my lvl 57 mini sword dance yet *will after this quest*

ahaha everytime i hear you i'm happy to having your name :lol:

beastmaster

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    Not sure if you guys were just in ardream, but 4 of us *vendetta* were just holding the whole orc nation in their base, well over 20 orcs, and we killed like 100 before dieing haha...and I didn't have my lvl 57 mini sword dance yet *will after this quest*
    as u see most of karus n00b
    they give free np s to u and stil shouting "we can kill them kill priest first"

Originally posted by jizz
    humans are better

ps everytime humans lost a war it was cuz my clan wasnt there but everytime i go we win so yea

*not bragging* just stating the facts
    what items do you have ?... cuz i saw you tanking like 30+ orcs at war

+ that war i spiked you and your hp only dropped by 10% . this ain't right !

and it wasnt thx to you'r clan that humans won war !... Morian kill warder
    orcs are weak and they all tried to kill human warder but they couldn't. they kept on trying over and over but they failed !

Originally posted by jizz
    LOL fucking idiiots killing each other ahah, and scared of deru ?? i doing apos already

you owe me 500k :angry:

N1GG4

Originally posted by halifax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(halifax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-N1GG4
    lmfaoo!!! lets have a little flash back shall we? *Your on jeramiah. *Your lvl 42 and I was lvl 36. *I had a kekry +2 and sb +5. *You had cleavers. *You were using 720 pots and I was using 360's. *Shall I keep going?? I also beat u the first time and that gay archer came in for the last hit. *So don't act like your any good.

Lets take a look at what you wrote -
    ''your lvl was 42 and i was 36'' jeremiah > you
    '' u had kek+2 and sb+5 , jeremiah had cleavers'' jeremiah > you
    ''you were using 720 pots and i was using 360's'' jeremiah > you
    and you beat me the first time??? wtf u talking about i would bet my character that u didnt beat me in a 1v1 then. I'll also bet you characters that you cant beat me in a 1v1 now.
    What ya say? Please take my offer, please baba. I would love to take ur account and sell it back to u for a blowjob.

And cleavers = quest
    720 pots = tyon meat 5m quest so dont post any bullshit about the king giving me coins[/b]
    lol i would love to... but im thinking about quiting ko. im at work for 10 hours a day. get back at 6pm eastern. then after that in a week football starts and thats around 6-10 hours a day for 2 weeks. + i lost all my money no money for repots and shit. Also btw selling 10 MP ABSORB Dagger.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast