Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

other topic got deleted .......

This is a discussion on other topic got deleted ....... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am looking for a real idiot to pay few K usd's for an IN +1 (pay me more and ...
Page: 3

Thesource

I am looking for a real idiot to pay few K usd's for an IN +1 (pay me more and even u can have a +2). Did anyone see that idiot on this post ??

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

sup ninaeve, long time i dont see you =)
    wtf u are talking about ?

Thesource

sup ninaeve, long time i dont see you =)
    wtf u are talking about ?[/b]
    Having fun and LoL Gollum from Bera ?

I am looking for a real idiot to pay few K usd's for an IN +1 (pay me more and even u can have a +2). Did anyone see that idiot on this post ??[/b]
    Cant believe you guys are still on about this USD thing, lol.

Yep gollum from bera..........how can i call ya.... old teacher. The time u spend teaching me how to play mage is priceless.
    I didnt even knew that u were playing pathos, or i would have pmed u sooner.
    Pm ivaselinei on p1 for a chat, when u have time.

Thesource

Cant believe you guys are still on about this USD thing, lol.[/b]
    We don't care how much u spent on this stupid game, it's your parents problem not mine. But when u start to buy illegal items, GM injected items, that's a big problem for all.

I think u still need more to be better then us. So I hope your parents CD have more cash.

We don't care how much u spent on this stupid game, it's your parents problem not mine. But when u start to buy illegal items, GM injected items, that's a big problem for all.

I think u still need more to be better then us. So I hope your parents CD have more cash.[/b]
    You obviously care quite alot since you post about it ever chance you get. I did not buy the shield for USD. Even if I did it's none of your business. What the hell does my parents have to do with this? I live by myself, I pay my own shit and I work for my money. A screenshot was posted about lesath dropping the CS, wether you believe it or not..I really dont care. I choose to believe it, and it was obviously not a big problem for all of you..since atleast 3-4 people from your clan was offering for the shield. The shield has been around for months, GMs are aware of it..and it has NOT been deleted. 1+1 = 2

In the other /cry topic made on general section, an old(?) GM which I'm pretty sure still has contact with people that knows more about this issue than you and me clearly stated chitin shield still drops. Good enough for me, get over it.

And I'll be happy do to 2v2 or 8v8..any time. Choose how many members and a date and we'll show up.

damn Nyna .......... i should have screenshoted what u said to me 2 years ago whe your elixir +8 got deleted. Remember what u said?

"I knew that it was duped, but i dont really care"

Now you are pulling shit on my topic.

Also, do you remember your stuff on olympia? That u bought for $$ ................. and was telling people to fuck off with "i work for my money, i buy anything i want with it"

Dont know why u pull this shit, on my topic.
    Dont know when changed from a nice person to this.

SexyWarrior

I think u still need more to be better then us. So I hope your parents CD have more cash.[/b]
    why do u care about it ... ?
    its not like u spending usd or something

Thesource

In the other /cry topic made on general section, an old(?) GM which I'm pretty sure still has contact with people that knows more about this issue than you and me clearly stated chitin shield still drops. Good enough for me, get over it.

And I'll be happy do to 2v2 or 8v8..any time. Choose how many members and a date and we'll show up.[/b]
    We don' t cry we just own.

Don't forget how u cry few weeks ago about CSW money and get kicked from forum, vent etc... . by me. (Oh my, I know the noobs 1k Km's away.

By the way why the hell u did not ask about a VS before u bought half of the server with USD. U were nothing before "pay me plııısss" and now u are the hero ?

Belive me if we decide to sell GB's and buy illegal items, you will amaze how much we can do but we are not that low. So wish you luck on your small world. Act like a hero.

You were nothing on this server before u bought that items, don't forget that and we were here 1.5 year more than u and still owning.

Having fun and LoL Gollum from Bera ?[/b]

Mind you fucking off outa this topic?

Do you think if that was an illegal item gm's would be well aware of it by now ?

Im starting to get tired of this flame's seriousely... Do you get paid by the hour or by the level of stupidity in ur posts?

If you feel like you have plenty of hormons in you , go jack off or something...

I think we had enough of the jealousy around here for a long long time, Moderator's and Administartor's could I request that people who start to whine about this CS again should get muted or banned cause it's really becoming like a dissease.

SexyWarrior

Do you think if that was an illegal item gm's would be well aware of it by now ?

Im starting to get tired of this flame's seriousely... Do you get paid by the hour or by the level of stupidity in ur posts?

If you feel like you have plenty of hormons in you , go jack off or something...

I think we had enough of the jealousy around here for a long long time, Moderator's and Administartor's could I request that people who start to whine about this CS again should get muted or banned cause it's really becoming like a dissease.[/b]
    kurcic is mad :P

Thesource

I think we had enough of the jealousy around here for a long long time, Moderator's and Administartor's could I request that people who start to whine about this CS again should get muted or banned cause it's really becoming like a dissease.[/b]
    LoL I am shaking now, "muted and banned".

Belive me u can' t talk on Turkish forums but I can. So simple promise to you, you will suffer for every item u got from Beramus guys. Few of you know me for good, I will never talk before I am sure.

Anyways it's your cash not mine.

Have fun now, after few K's of support ticket, we can have that VS u want.

Ps. About Gollum you are really fast about act like a jerk.

Don't forget how u cry few weeks ago about CSW money and get kicked from forum, vent etc... . by me. (Oh my, I know the noobs 1k Km's away.

By the way why the hell u did not ask about a VS before u bought half of the server with USD. U were nothing before "pay me plııısss" and now u are the hero ?

Belive me if we decide to sell GB's and buy illegal items, you will amaze how much we can do but we are not that low. So wish you luck on your small world. Act like a hero.

You were nothing on this server before u bought that items, don't forget that and we were here 1.5 year more than u and still owning.[/b]
    Actually, at least half of your clan buys/sells items for $$ ( as if i really cared, each one does what likes with the money they earn). Dont need too much research to find the topics. Including u abi.......
    About kicking ass......if u guys REALLY kicks ass, why everytime we find a positive party pking, they change servers /quit after we mop the floor with you guys ?
    About crying for csw money, someone that claimed that castle were not giving much coins offered 250 gbs for the same chitin shield that freaky have now...... OOOOPS THAT IS SHARPSOLID, nice coins abi =).

Btw, remember the elixir when u talk about "illegal" items. Remember your set on beramus and olympia (dont know your history on pathos) when u talk about $$.

Now please if u want to make a flame topic, start your own.

Sorry i am not acting like a jerk............you are flaming my friends. And i do what friends do, defend their friends. Sorry if i had to trow some mud on you, so u can see things from the other side.

Another editing: if you want to start a war to get people banned for buying or selling for $$, think about your clan. Becouse some top guys from it will get banned also.

You were nothing on this server before u bought that items, don't forget that and we were here 1.5 year more than u and still owning.[/b]
    Oh yeah you really owned us when you banned us from your forum. We questioned your methods and made a discussion..you couldnt handle it and banned us so you didnt have to look like a bigger ass when we proved you wrong once again.

Before I had my items I was never a BP. I started pathos day 4 as a priest called Crackwhore. I played with a warrior called Crackhead and a rogue called xAo. We didnt have items back then, the three of us started late but worked our way up. We were asked by all the top5 clans to join them, I had no items back then..people still wanted me in their clan.

What you think of my skills or lack of skills ingame interests me approximately zero. I dont play with you and you dont play with me. People always say skills > items, so me beeing a nobody should be easy kill in CZ then, right?

I dont hide the fact that I bought items for USD, but I still have quite similar items to the best geared people in your clan, I wont mention names but you know it's true. When you say "we're not that low"...who is we? Is it your clan? There's alot of posts of people from positive both selling items and buying items for USD. Even people that claims they never bought items for USD have better items than me. If I had money enough to make +2 uniques from ingame cash only I would'nt have bought items for USD. Buying items for USD is allowed and accepted in the english community.

Arent you like 50 years old? You should be above this, whining because people have better pixels than you in a video game doesnt suit you. Hey, I can afford it..why not?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast