Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

other topic got deleted .......

This is a discussion on other topic got deleted ....... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Thanks you guys this has just been a blast to read......
Page: 9

zheka1k

Thanks you guys this has just been a blast to read...

Some strange reason some1 here thinks Positive is best clan in pathos because we own CSW. You really should start thinking otherwise. And what comes to "owning in cz". I personally dont give a SHIT who owns who in cz. I play this game for fun but some1 taking this game too seriosly.

Pr0p

h34r:

haha random, Thats okay.
    But any way, I've said what i have to say, now I'll drop it.

Its just a shame, You guys were a good ally with us, but from the bug of sharp, you guys started to go down hill (Not a bad saying.)

But anyway, Seeya's in CZ/CSW.

well i dont rlly see that any of us gets owned i im sick off all the flames and i think many ppl agree with me
    purplehazee is a good clan positive is a good clan both have skilled players what could a 8 vs 8 do
    1 party got 2x priest with a cs u kno as good as me that that wont work
    and about cz i think it depends on which party's there are some times they own us some times we own them
    what a shame learn to play the game for fun not to be the best
    any of us been the best on some server u should be over that time and just play for fun..

now all /quit the flames

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Cant believe this shit still going on

Can someone close this fking topic? This is not good for business

Cant believe this shit still going on

Can someone close this fking topic? This is not good for business[/b]
    I think we dont have mod right now in Pathos market section :mellow:

Mp3Steelo

it is all just lame....

plz cry on sum1 else's back we dont care anymore really we dont... we are oposite nation and rape ur fuking ass's in cz day n day out plz come and kill us[/b]
    i wouldn't be so sure about that if i was u, wait a little longer and watch our comeback ^^ most of us is lvling now and set on xp build

I wish I had the extra cash abi... I wish i had

about the personal : it's Jebem ti mater pičko .

Get your spelling right =D, responding to that: Ti bi meni mater? al s čim kume s čim? Nemaš s čim! ( translate that :P )

Why did u reopen this topic again, fact is you are jelouse of the CS, and you just wont let it go :\, anywayz do come to cz a bit more often, and people started noticeing that when PositivE is in CZ and we come, after we kill you once u leave.

I got a pm the other day " ıou come posıtıve alt f4 " too bad I didnt take a screenshot

Now drop the topic and move on already... Like Random said, DRAMA AGAIN

If you want drama I suggest you go to ur local Broadway and watch a Gay play or something :lol:[/b]
    i only brought this back because you offended me with rl stuff otherwise i'd be quite about it. And instead of translating it, i'll answer it. Bende seni xD
    now about that 'come to cz' stuff.. i'm pretty often in cz
    i'm pretty often in cz, just give me ur ign and i'll attack u ^^ I always go for purplehaze ppl even if there are 20 1-hitters around me ^^

Thanks you guys this has just been a blast to read...[/b]
    +1

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789