Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

P/C Amu of str +1 , Belt of str +2

This is a discussion on P/C Amu of str +1 , Belt of str +2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; nopeee but reason for IP ban yesss yesss dont buy items from kaLbasa he is a scammer!!!...
Page: 2

nolex

nopeee but reason for IP ban yesss yesss dont buy items from kaLbasa he is a scammer!!!

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP man damn it. leave him alone he didnt scamm u. u fucked up by editting ur accounts' info wrong so STOP. Damn KaLbasa is legit for the last FUCKING TIME. RETARD and hes really is gay in RL

nolex

SkyS1n go suck ur self u dont know a shit yeh i trusted on him too at the begining but now i have seen how it went..

Banned

you stupid gaykid if i would have recovered BOTH ACCS YOU WOULDNT FKIN BE ABLE TO LOGIN TO THE DAMN WARRIOR
    for the fckin last time

btw s1n get ur bros butt on a2 iam waitin for ya <3

nolex

yehh a2 with cahr takethat22 that is have all the items yes...

u couldent recive the warrior mail becorse it is bugged lol that why u havent hack the warrior noob becorse u CANT!

OMG TakeThat33 is his little brother&#39; accoutn u noob its a DCZ warrior. dumbass. I just bout a WE from him and it on my char. so pls find a better hobby than fucking with legit ppl.

Banned

yehh a2 with cahr takethat22 that is have all the items yes...

u couldent recive the warrior mail becorse it is bugged lol that why u havent hack the warrior noob becorse u CANT![/b]
    ok..... you just said wat i said i cant "hack" your shits.
    you just said IAM NOT ABLE TO HACK YOUR WARRIOR..
    ok then tell me how the fck i took the items?
    omg

and guess what nolex i sold a WE, i will sell a giga +7 , omg i sold gbs and omfg i ill even sell more
    leave me the fck alone

you said i took all items from ur warrior but how if i couldnt "hack" it?
    use ur brain..

Ya&#39;ll sound like a bunch of little kids. Kabalsa is not a scammer. I have done business with him a couple of times....TODAY matter of fact. Every time has gone smooth. Don&#39;t believe someone just because someone yells SCAMMER. Hell I could pick a random person and just start yelling SCAMMER....and make up some bullsh**. Anyway Grow up.

Banned

forgot to add that u said no one got scammed because no one else boucht an acc for me
    umm ranzakk bought a beramus warrior for 250$ so...

nolex

ohh yehh u sold we strange that i lsot 1 on my priest and afte u sell 1 cant belive this retards that say i will stop call kaLbasa for scammer becorse he is!

dude im realy close to getting ratnik or eric on u. stop. the giga, duel roc and WE was on his BROTHER&#39;S DCZ WARRIOR. SHUT UP U RETARDED LITTLE KID. enough is enough stop. we all get it that u had something happen to u that was really shitty. sorry it happened to you really i mean that. i hate scammers just like every1 else but KaL is not 1. i have full faith in him so pls just drop it and move on. and remember no ever1 is as bad of a person as U say they are. Dont worry be happy now :lol:

nolex

KaLbasa is nr1 noob and scamer SkyS1n is nr 2 noob and retarded BB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12