Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

P/C on Glass Belt

This is a discussion on P/C on Glass Belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; @ whiteboy and J: since when 'IB' stands for Glass Belt??...
Page: 2

luckor

@ whiteboy and J:
    since when 'IB' stands for Glass Belt??

@ whiteboy and J:
    since when 'IB' stands for Glass Belt?? [/b]
    thank you....alot <3

Motnahp

Thax for the info it got me kinda confuse of what is good offer for glass belt but i need P/C on Chitin Bow+7 [/b]
    umm like... 30gb

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

and glass belt is somewhere around 300-350 like bknight said

oh and real cash comparing to game is pointless.... mabe i should go buy raptor+8 for real cash... say $120? now i would go trade it for IN+item (mabe roc or rol)..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i could of swore IN alone goes for more usd....
    boy that is weird

but, when it comes down to it gb = rol+roc..... rol = 180... roc = 120..... BAM 300gb

and any moron that thinks $1 = 1gb is insane because IN is not 150gb in game last time i checked... infact IN isn&#39;t 300 or even 450 , that right there would make 1gb > $0.33 mabe even $0.25

N1GG4

clearly ur still retarded. first of all even in game IN > RAPTOR 8 u fukin idiot. so even if extol traded his rapt for an IN the guy he traded with was a fukin idiot. IN is worth more than raptor in game and in usd. and like i said millions of times the game prices are only fuked up cause you guys fuck them up. who cares how much a gold bar is worth either way its still gana come out the same and you guys clearly cant figure out prices. like i said lets try fixin it so we can actually become an orginized server instead havin the prices all over the place. hell if you trade ur shit for better shit then good for u just dont go around sayin its worth that much cause you traded for that much its just the person ur trading wit and how desperate they are

\
    when did dual md +8 worth HB +7 ? i had offred dual md +8 for in II +7 ... and wow... your prices are so dam wrong.. 500 gb for GB? you are one crazy guy zzz no1 would buy a dam GB for 500 gb ok baba? bb[/b]
    your a retard.

sold md8 for md4rb mage it +5rb...so we basically traded 2x md + items for it...but since it all came from MD8

if im not wrong your the retard that added MP to crystal boots +9...wow you suck pretty badly...so where do you have room to act pro and say bb and say im wrong...when you can&#39;t even get your facts straight.

RiseAgainst_

noobs fight noobs fight aaaaaaahh

N1GG4

lol rein to bad every noob here thats fighting >&#39;s u

J

Bk and classy your prices are fucking horrible. They&#39;re no where close to what you say they are.

clearly ur still retarded. first of all even in game IN > RAPTOR 8 u fukin idiot. so even if extol traded his rapt for an IN the guy he traded with was a fukin idiot. IN is worth more than raptor in game and in usd. and like i said millions of times the game prices are only fuked up cause you guys fuck them up. who cares how much a gold bar is worth either way its still gana come out the same and you guys clearly cant figure out prices. like i said lets try fixin it so we can actually become an orginized server instead havin the prices all over the place. hell if you trade ur shit for better shit then good for u just dont go around sayin its worth that much cause you traded for that much its just the person ur trading wit and how desperate they are[/b]
    its not desperate offer if we got similar offers dozens of times for it...what it is, is an = trade.

and J your prices are off...whatever they may be.

J

Yeah and yours is? trading a ROL for smite 7 gg

Banned

I don&#39;t care whose prices are right, but I know to NEVER buy anything from BK or Classy, because they are gonna charge me out my ass for the item.

NEVER buy anything from BK or Classy, because they are gonna charge me out my ass for the item.[/b]

I don&#39;t care whose prices are right, but I know to NEVER buy anything from BK or Classy, because they are gonna charge me out my ass for the item.[/b]
    actually we wont sell it to you... we will sell it to the turks who seem to knows prices better than most.

N1GG4

or u mean the turks who just dont know shit and will give anythin to get what they think they want

Banned

actually we wont sell it to you... we will sell it to the turks who seem to knows prices better than most.[/b]
    MUAHAHAHAHA turks that know prices??? BAHAHAHAHAHAH turks don&#39;t know what anything is worth. They ALWAYS ask for a cheaper price than your selling it, and sell the exact same thing for 10 times as much as they bought it. Their so called "expertise" on prices is why the market is fucked up in the first place.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast