Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

P/C on Glass Belt

This is a discussion on P/C on Glass Belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; lol rein to bad every noob here thats fighting >'s u[/b] Aaaa an unknown noob flaming me @Jesus actually. Turks ...
Page: 3

RiseAgainst_

lol rein to bad every noob here thats fighting >'s u[/b]
    Aaaa an unknown noob flaming me

@Jesus actually. Turks are very smart, they have the patience to buy an item cheap and they have it also to sell an item 10x times the price of it.

We are not smart by trying to sell everything fast and getting less than we could get.

At the end we are all idiots for playing this game.

Aaaa an unknown noob flaming me

@Jesus actually. Turks are very smart, they have the patience to buy an item cheap and they have it also to sell an item 10x times the price of it.

We are not smart by trying to sell everything fast and getting less than we could get.

At the end we are all idiots for playing this game. [/b]
    very true....rein

alot of turks give me good offers...just not the ones im looking for...but still equal in value.

btw...rein you only owe me 10gb...instead og 20...shakao owes me the other 10gb

and i saw you die in FT with mcgrady xD..or was that h3ng?

RiseAgainst_

mcgrady xd

And AQ i dont owe u anything !!

1st) Shakao sold our drop for 21 gb from those 21 gb he has to pay you your share !

I bought the scorpion shield OFF of the person that paid 21 gb to SHAKAO.

Stop telling me that i owe you because i dont and i am NOT going to give you 20 gb, 10 gb NOR 1 coin.

2nd) You are not shakaos clanny so you CANT obey him to pay you anything, if he pays you well its his problem but if he doesnt you got to live with it.

As bad as it sounds but thats how it is

mcgrady xd

And AQ i dont owe u anything !!

1st) Shakao sold our drop for 21 gb from those 21 gb he has to pay you your share !

I bought the scorpion shield OFF of the person that paid 21 gb to SHAKAO.

Stop telling me that i owe you because i dont and i am NOT going to give you 20 gb, 10 gb NOR 1 coin.

2nd) You are not shakaos clanny so you CANT obey him to pay you anything, if he pays you well its his problem but if he doesnt you got to live with it.

As bad as it sounds but thats how it is [/b]
    whatever..i know im not going to get payed...ever.....the whole Rise clan is noob anyway except tuarek h3ng n noodels, and L3G3ND (only when he has 80 FR to give me xD)

Motnahp

lol rein to bad every noob here thats fighting >'s u[/b]
    ^^^^^ first smart thing spartan said in this topic...

and i understand why my prices are "so screwed up"

mabe because i spent 2 weeks to get everything i have from a +9 elemental... and i learned prices really good, and how to get more then i should

all it is, is that you guy want to sell an item in 15 minutes... and i take a day to gather every offer i can and find better ones off of that... or in some cases i take two or three days...

you guys just pay in usd so you would have no clue of how moradon would really work... because moradon works like this...
    raptor8 + item = IN ~and~ raptor8 = IN + item (get it?.... no you probably don't.... whatever)

RiseAgainst_

Why do you guys even dare to call me a noob? what have you done in this game? have u ever played a lvl 70 character? have u ever pked and owned an actual challenge called Colony Zone? have u ever had a clan that owned the Castle Siege War? have u ever killed Isiloon, got Felankor to 40% hp with your clan or at least killed a Talos or a Troll King? Have u ever got a national points symbol?

No you havent and i have, so next time before saying that you noobs > me or calling me a noob think well.

Three people in this topic just got owned and im not one of them.

Thanks again for making me act like a dick -_-

J

Why do you guys even dare to call me a noob? what have you done in this game? have u ever played a lvl 70 character? have u ever pked and owned an actual challenge called Colony Zone? have u ever had a clan that owned the Castle Siege War? have u ever killed Isiloon, got Felankor to 40% hp with your clan or at least killed a Talos or a Troll King? Have u ever got a national points symbol?

No you havent and i have, so next time before saying that you noobs > me or calling me a noob think well.

Thanks again for making me act like a dick -_-[/b]
    Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes...

RiseAgainst_

I wasnt talkin about u, and no you havent...

J

Go get banned again and leech off people's acc.

RiseAgainst_

U wanna make me feel less? I have had my own, and u dont even know how to combo :lol:

Thanks again for making me act like a dick -_-[/b]
    or maybe the fact that we have played way longer than you and know alot more than you.

Have you ever played the real knight? Where the game is actually a challenge?

N1GG4

to rein yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and yes. ive had dragon symbol , was in RT, killed isiloon many times, tanked talos on my sin shall i keep going?

to rein yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and yes. ive had dragon symbol , was in RT, killed isiloon many times, tanked talos on my sin shall i keep going?[/b]
    lol...rein he pwnt you

Motnahp

yea seriously rein.... me and bk play this game way before you...

and yes i had an NP symbol buddy

also... ardream is better then CZ... i am sorry if you feel getting into a 70+ clan and killing unequiped 63s is an accomplishment, because i am pretty sure i can do it as a 58 (go me?)

and i also like to point out that all of those things you said were your clans work.... not yours

Good Game...

Banned

also... ardream is better then CZ... i am sorry if you feel getting into a 70+ clan and killing unequiped 63s is an accomplishment[/b]
    Killing unequiped noob turk rogues isnt an accomplishment either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast