Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

P/C LVL 80 %100 Priest

This is a discussion on P/C LVL 80 %100 Priest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Last.. As i said, i know dirty clothes of most players but i keep silence. So, respect this silence and ...
Page: 3

Last.. As i said, i know dirty clothes of most players but i keep silence. So, respect this silence and stop talking about me. If you want to criticize my skills on priest, feel free; but if you pass the border between criticism and accusation, you will get your answer as well.[/b]
    GOGOGOO ! We want names ! :lol:

I think with a such famous and respected name, you can have a very good offer... more than a random priest 80...

haha, you told them Aurora
    and of course, i know some names too, maybe i have some SS somewhere in my 1040GB mess, but... who cares... just play game and stop flaming good players like Aurora...

btw, can you send me PM with SS of your stats Aurora? unbuffed + with all possible buffs and enchants... thank you very much my baby *mucux*

GANGALEE

Guys, keep that petty crap out of the forum. I don't think this topic was opened so there can be personal attacks. Please remember that it is a game and being good at a game does make you a good person. I play with a lot of players that do not have a lot of skill, but it is fun because I would rather play with noobs than a skilled azzhole.

You make a good point Sed, the account can be worth more if you are also selling the name and reputation. If that is important to the buyer, the account can sell for more.

And, yeah....If I had the items that most of the high lvl priests on Manes have, I would be hard to kill too. When people talk about who the best priests are in the game, I hope they look at players that do a great job with noob items. It is always easy to look good when all your items are +8 and your jewelry is +3. Most of the lvl 80s on Manes used koxp to get where they are and abused bugs long before KO caught up with the problem. When I was lvl 50- I used to see some of these higher lvls koxping and getting xp all night without any effort. It's nothing new....

Banned

@^_^: Tnx for the comment.

@OTHERS:

I know almost all well-known players' backgrounds. So those flames do not really disturb me. I sometimes think that why i did not use bugs when the anvil was bugged on uniqs. I have never SCAM anyone, never used bugs, never STEAL, but i am here with my pure legit account.

I know what i am, and i can say that i am better player as support priest. And one thing that i always say these days, "Give me just the jewels of LegendLady or C4lypso, i will keep chatting and i will survive in 10 atackers." If it sounds assertive, i am assertive.
    Last.. As i said, i know dirty clothes of most players but i keep silence. So, respect this silence and stop talking about me. If you want to criticize my skills on priest, feel free; but if you pass the border between criticism and accusation, you will get your answer as well.

I smell the jealousy.. AÇ KAL.[/b]
    damn it guys try think what can be usko if all turks player start speak a good english accompanied with a brain like aurora do?
    we love u do not quit aga! never! Or if u quit pls open a english school in turkey (ps help xulian also)

no racist only a joke ^^

min0r

who cares if she lost a vs.
    1st: she was not 80 there
    2nd:she is one of the most skilled priest i have been played with
    3rd: steizy u are just another warrior wannabe and u sux as priest

free bump, sry for offtopic[/b]

steizy is one of the best priest is on manes, like Auurora. My priest never had complaints about someone Scam

Aurora

I play with a lot of players that do not have a lot of skill, but it is fun because I would rather play with noobs than a skilled azzhole.[/b]
    That's why i go BDW with my noob priest. I saved the party with only 960 personal heal sometimes and believe me i enjoy in there more then in CZ. But you miss a point. If you like to feel that you are doing your job well as priest, your party members have to be a bit strong. I don't mean the items, if the party acts like ONE person then it's done, no one can beat them. If i can not save the party, if my party dies so fast in a battle then how can i enjoy? I sometimes do not use malice against the enemy to keep the fight longer. When i was BP it was easy to town when i see many orcs/humen (Most BPs do this in these days, i can not see a real fighter BP in Manes as be4), but i prefer lure and pathetic tanking till the number decrease. That's the fun of my style..

Guys, keep that petty crap out of the forum. I don't think this topic was opened so there can be personal attacks. Please remember that it is a game and being good at a game does make you a good person.[/b]
    Why personal atacks? Only one reason for this against me and i will not name it. I will just say, "The best is this, till i make better."

And i do not agree with you about 'being good at game makes you a good person'. Cuz again i know so many names really perfect in game but faggot. This game badly affects the teenagers' personal evolution (I do not know the psychologic terminology, sorry for it.) I watched it so close, this game makes the teenagers greedy, ambitious and more. They steal, they abuse, they blame... for a dream world. Even if you are really so good person in real life, you will be named a bad person if you are good player. So just be yourself. Don't act someone other.

You make a good point Sed, the account can be worth more if you are also selling the name and reputation. If that is important to the buyer, the account can sell for more.[/b]
    I agree with this too, the well-known characters sold for higher prices, but if one day i really decide to sell my character, i will sell it with a NCS. Cuz this name belongs to me and i don't want anyone make the name better or worst.

And, yeah....If I had the items that most of the high lvl priests on Manes have, I would be hard to kill too. When people talk about who the best priests are in the game, I hope they look at players that do a great job with noob items. It is always easy to look good when all your items are +8 and your jewelry is +3. Most of the lvl 80s on Manes used koxp to get where they are and abused bugs long before KO caught up with the problem. When I was lvl 50- I used to see some of these higher lvls koxping and getting xp all night without any effort. It's nothing new....[/b]
    I know so many players that have noob items according to the players that called as BEST. They do better fight then those BESTs. Example: When i was orc, i enjoyed fighting against SoulsofMischief clan then F0undeR. Cuz they always fight till the end. Now as human, i don't like fighting against Gangster. Cuz when their party cure or mage or duffer dies, plop, all town or tp'd by mage. Sometimes the mages in my party do the same to us and i say "The fight was just started, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Anyway..

@Ubi baba: I have to get some shit for my char. still. But i will get some SS for ya baba. :wub:

@NoobNemo: I know you are not racist so dun worry. I know, Turks do not care about communication, they feel like KO is their's. Some say "Why i will learn English, they go learn Turkish." LoL But they forgot something. English is a universal language so they have to learn. I sometimes insist about this to kids that i talk in game. Learning a language is not a bad habit. Now i am really grateful to my parents for registering me to the schools that teach English till age 7. But badly i'm a bit lazy to study so still i need to improve my English. xD

Lastly. I did not start this topic for argue with people. I really wanted to see the price differences between percentages and also between Turks and non Turks. I already know that Turks pay so much money on this game then non Turks.

Aurora

steizy is one of the best priest is on manes, like Auurora. My priest never had complaints about someone Scam[/b]
    Then what's your point of putting a video about me? The topic does not say "I'm the best priest, no one can kill me.. bla bla" And this is not about any other player. If you atack me with any shit, i will throw the shit back to you.

No one tried to change the subject except you. Now go lvl your char., maybe some years later you can have a 80 %100 char. Then come here and start a topic, i will gratz you. Bye bye..

min0r

Then what's your point of putting a video about me? The topic does not say "I'm the best priest, no one can kill me.. bla bla" And this is not about any other player. If you atack me with any shit, i will throw the shit back to you.

No one tried to change the subject except you. Now go lvl your char., maybe some years later you can have a 80 %100 char. Then come here and start a topic, i will gratz you. Bye bye..[/b]
    zzzz -1

we are all free to say

ok GG

GANGALEE

And i do not agree with you about 'being good at game makes you a good person.[/b]
    Sorry Aurora....That was a typo.... I meant to say.."Please remember that it is a game and being good at a game does NOT make you a good person." Let me correct that.

But you miss a point. If you like to feel that you are doing your job well as priest, your party members have to be a bit strong. I don't mean the items, if the party acts like ONE person then it's done, no one can beat them. If i can not save the party, if my party dies so fast in a battle then how can i enjoy?
    .[/b]
    I mean that even if I am playing with good people and my party gets owned in CZ, it can be more fun than playing with strong players that have bad attitudes. I have partied with Founder, TheGangster, etc and I can tell you that a lot of those players are strong, but they do not know how to be nice to others. I try to respect every player in the game because it is not real life. It is virtual reality and has no real consequence outside of the game. That's why sometimes I go help lvl 60- complete their quests because I remember how hard it was for me at that lvl to get a party together or get quest help. I think that people forget sometimes that the game is supposed to be fun. It's not hard to stop for 2 mins to answer someone's question about what items to buy or answer a question about where that Anvil is located. It's easy to be nice. You can compete, but still have respect for your opponent and help other players.

Theifnemo isn't racist he is just my little noob friend. Dam Italians... :lol: :P

Aurora

Sorry Aurora....That was a typo.... I meant to say.."Please remember that it is a game and being good at a game does NOT make you a good person." Let me correct that.
    I mean that even if I am playing with good people and my party gets owned in CZ, it can be more fun than playing with strong players that have bad attitudes. I have partied with Founder, TheGangster, etc and I can tell you that a lot of those players are strong, but they do not know how to be nice to others. I try to respect every player in the game because it is not real life. It is virtual reality and has no real consequence outside of the game. That's why sometimes I go help lvl 60- complete their quests because I remember how hard it was for me at that lvl to get a party together or get quest help. I think that people forget sometimes that the game is supposed to be fun. It's not hard to stop for 2 mins to answer someone's question about what items to buy or answer a question about where that Anvil is located. It's easy to be nice. You can compete, but still have respect for your opponent and help other players.

Theifnemo isn't racist he is just my little noob friend. Dam Italians... :lol: :P[/b]
    Actually we are telling the same things in different words. So.. have fun.

J

Well this turned into a shit of a topic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123