To all those who have a minute

This is a discussion on To all those who have a minute within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; It has came to my attention that my new addition add to the fact that I have gone bid happy ...
Page: 1

Bradshouse

It has came to my attention that my new addition add to the fact that I have gone bid happy is seen as a bit of a distrustful deturant. I would like to take a minute to let you all know a brief sight into my situation.
    My name is brad, online my name is WrathsReturn, I have had several characters on pathos. I have been playin Ko since I was a noob on ares with JohhnyUtah in illuminati clan. Been playin for about 3 years or so. Sorry I am just now signing up for an account on ko4life, I just have not had the need for an account. Recently I lost a lot of good items on a deal went wrong and lost my items on my account. Due to these events I am now looking to have a DLW character, a mid 60's character and a 70 + character. I know its weird me just bidding on random stuff but all transactions thru my paypal are instant and I am good for the cash. Mp3 and Jeremiah should vouch for me on that. I guess im done and just wanna say you can trust me and feel free to drudge into my past if you'd like. I was leader of Majority on pathos and was allied with vendetta for a while off and on because of the stupid allied clan bug. Enough......

Thanks for taking the time to read this and to all those i will be purchasing items from I am more then happy to wait till you check your account for the cash before we make a trade. Thanks for your time Brad

post script, sorry this was so long just felt i needed to explain because someone had brought it to my attention

infusion

Now stop spamming me in pm lol xD

Bradshouse

sorry bro just wondering lol