Paying 350-400$ for a warrior account + items

This is a discussion on Paying 350-400$ for a warrior account + items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for a great DLW warrior account with items , or lvl 78+ warrior with items , Nps doesn't matter. ...
Page: 1

Looking for a great DLW warrior account with items , or lvl 78+ warrior with items , Nps doesn't matter.
    I'll pay 350-400$ for a good account .

I've done many trades before , i have no problem to pay first , some of you might try to scam the money , so i got only 1 thing to say , ill get police invulve like i did before ( also was some turkish guy who got in jail , dunno if you heard of ) .

Anyway , don't scard , feel free to tell me what you selling :]

DeHealer

As far as I know u cant buy accounts here, so U will have to buy Character (In Cypher Ring) and Items separately.
    Free bump

As far as I know u cant buy accounts here, so U will have to buy Character (In Cypher Ring) and Items separately.
    Free bump[/b]
    Yea thats what i meant , i actually have no clue how the chyper ring works , but thats what i ment anyway.

Thanks.

so clearly you're looking for a warrior/warrior items, why are you pming me asking for rogue items?

so clearly you're looking for a warrior/warrior items, why are you pming me asking for rogue items?[/b]
    Because i might play a dcz rogue , or the shitty thing for the lvls 60-69 , so thats why i asked.