Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

read recognizethis

This is a discussion on read recognizethis within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; so now ur dead guys i just saw Martin from ur clan koxpin at cz now wat ar u gonna ...
Page: 1

superstylin

Default read recognizethis

so now ur dead guys i just saw Martin from ur clan koxpin at cz now wat ar u gonna tell me about

i cant post an image cause idk how if u tell me ill do it :angry:

J

yo ghey send me the ss over msn ill post it

superstylin

Originally posted by J
    yo ghey send me the ss over msn ill post it
    send me ur msn

Xzero

Martin?? If he does koxp show some evidence screen shots

Dont say stuff without proof to back up your issue. You should post a the screenshot before you make this topic

Even if he koxp, that doesnt mean the whole clan koxp so fuck off dont prejudice the whole clan koxp's if only Martin does. Hareth knows what to do when he finds out theres a cheater in clan.

superstylin

Originally posted by Xzero
    Martin?? If he does koxp show some evidence screen shots *

Dont say stuff without proof to back up your issue. You should post a the screenshot before you make this topic

Even if he koxp, that doesnt mean the whole clan koxp so fuck off dont prejudice the whole clan koxp's if only Martin does. Hareth knows what to do when he finds out theres a cheater in clan.
    if he is in ur ally clan or in ur clan what do ppl suggest to expect?

J

Default Re: read recognizethis

Originally posted by superstylin
    so now ur dead guys i just saw Martin from ur clan koxpin at cz now wat ar u gonna tell me about

i cant post an image cause idk how if u tell me ill do it *:angry:
    not your clan koxping u naab

btw [email protected]

Reinhard

superstylin noob ^dont post w/o evidence.

There are always bad ppl that enter to clans and that doesnt makes a clan bad. If you see someone koxping from a legit clan could you have the decence to pm the clan leader and let him now like a mature person? And not just try to stain a clan reputation? n00b

kk? ty.

superstylin

Originally posted by Reinhard

There are always bad ppl that enter to clans and that doesnt makes a clan bad. If you see someone koxping from a legit clan could you have the decence to pm the clan leader and let him now like a mature person? And not just try to stain a clan reputation? n00b

kk? ty.

dude are u from recognizethis, if ur are not leave ur ass from this topic ok.

and second can u read the 1st topic i make it says "i cant show u evidence because i dont know how to post an image" so whuda askin me to pass him the SS to post it

so can u leave?

kkty

Reinhard

Originally posted by superstylin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(superstylin)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)

kk? ty.[/b]

kkty[/b]

I was from RT and i know that Hareth bans and doesnt accepts cheaters.

<!--QuoteBegin-superstylin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

kk? ty.

and second can u read the 1st topic i make it says "i cant show u evidence because i dont know how to post an image" so whuda askin me to pass him the SS to post it

kkty
    [/quote]

Thats why i called you n00b

superstylin

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    Originally posted by superstylin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(superstylin)

kk? ty.

kkty[/b]
    I was from RT and i know that Hareth bans cheaters.

<!--QuoteBegin-superstylin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard

kk? ty.

kkty
    Thats why i called you n00b[/b][/quote]

fuck man u know how to read im not tellin rt koxp JUST A MEMBER, u dont have idea who i am so u wont call me noob till u see the SS

Reinhard

I know you didnt blame all RT but just the 'tone' or how you said it wasnt appropiate, like i said, if you were a polite and decent person you would have pmed Hareth.

Ps: idc who you are aNd not knowing how to take an ss makes you a total n00b xd

superstylin

I know you didnt blame all RT but just the 'tone' or how you said it wasnt appropiate, like i said, if you were a polite and decent person you would have pmed Hareth.

Ps: idc who you are aNd not knowing how to take an ss makes you a total n00b xd
    i know how to take SS i dont know how to post it here, harth wasnt online in that moment and server goes down

1: Martin is in the ally clan.
    2: We dont have full control of that clan and he will be banned asap.
    3: You mean that this makes whole RT a koxp clan lol?

J

well if you look close you can see his arms going down, and in the next picture you can see him luring the dk, you cant see its hard to see but i was there too n i saw it >_<

dunno his screenshots are horrible <_<

superstylin

was difficult to take the SS same shit u can see him runin a lot with a dk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast