Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 early maintenence

This is a discussion on K2 early maintenence within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Dear Knight Online Players, The Knight Online game servers will be taken offline earlier than scheduled due to our weekly ...
Page: 1

PathosKid

Dear Knight Online Players,

The Knight Online game servers will be taken offline earlier than scheduled due to our weekly server maintenance. The servers will be offline for an extended period of time. Thank you for your patience during this scheduled maintenance window.

-The Knight Online Team

^ i like how they post after they take all servers down...

BlackWidow

ty for update baba... time to go get a muzzle for homolzi

firenewbie11

is there still server login problems? Because I still cant log in. Does anyone have some suggestions? Thx in advance.

holmzi

ty for update baba... time to go get a muzzle for homolzi[/b]
    O.o

WTFBBQ has this got to do wth topic?...

just because u like to put muzzles on dogs wile u fack them...

u diirty nuggah

haru

time fo private server.. the mento one look on KO official site ull c why u can t log on

firenewbie11

thx haru. But i still couldnt log in for the past 5 days. And some have. Any suggestions?

BlackWidow

thx haru. But i still couldnt log in for the past 5 days. And some have. Any suggestions?[/b]
    i can only get in after like 6pm pst last 2 days not 10 days before that man so you might be sleeping then not sure where your located

haru

thx haru. But i still couldnt log in for the past 5 days. And some have. Any suggestions?[/b]
    oo what problem u having? launcher or xcrap? if launcher heres the fix
    start/programs/accessories/right click command prompt/run as administrator and then type> ipconfig/flushdns

^ enter, ^ enter, ^ enter, 10x launch, then again.
    credits:thnx to blackbreed

PathosKid

should all be fixed when servers go back up
    ^(ahahahaha if K2 ever did their job)
    ^in a dream world

Shinju21

lets hope they will do something about our problem.

well see when its time to login tho (dont get ur hopes up that much) it is still K2 ur talking about :lol: :lol:

firenewbie11

you guys have been a lot of help. Thx. Blackwidow. We'll be clannies soon. Hope to see u ING. I'm in CA by the way.

haru

wait u can get on now? 6:05 pst

GodOfOrcle

any idea about how long this shitty maintenence gonna take?

firenewbie11

its 6.33 pm at this very moment i am posting. I cant log in at the moment. I found some info on repairing the dam login issues in the technical support area in ko4life.com but I can fix my connection because i cant find my IP address. Here is the link to how to fix the login problem... http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=119737 , i dont have the gateway internet thingy... I only have local area network. If someone knows how to get the IP address from the Local area Network for the KO program. Plzzz help. thx

haru

the reason u cant fix prob is becuz there isnt a problem
    the servers still down and anyway if the servers up that isnt the way to fix the problem(the link is bad but i know what topic that is) wait till maintainance done and then see if u still have problem and THEN try to do that if the problem still there. but for me i did what i posted up there and it worked fine. but i doubt u will find the problem remains. and btw to answer ur post i have no idea how to find ur Ip adress srry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast