annubis Hackeado ??' :S

This is a discussion on annubis Hackeado ??' :S within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hola a todos,bueno en realidad noce lo que esta pasando con mi acc,intento logearme y me sale invalid pass,tambien trato ...
Page: 1

IamSexyBoy

Default annubis Hackeado ??' :S

hola a todos,bueno en realidad noce lo que esta pasando con mi acc,intento logearme y me sale invalid pass,tambien trato de logearme en la pagina del k.o,pero tambien me sale id and pass invalid,en realidad noce lo que esta pasando :S,baneado?,no creo ,jakeado ?,tampoco,si me hubiesen jakeado se hubieran llevado mis items y me hubieran bajado de lvl,pienso que en algo tiene que ver el Gm,no creo que de la noche a la maņana pierda mi cuenta .. incluso ayer en la noche estuve jugando con normalidad,la verdad noce que es lo que esta pasando,quisiera respuestas >_< !!, ayudenme por fabor

IamSexyBoy

MerliN1st

lol speak english fuktard

IamSexyBoy

ok :wub:

IamSexyBoy

hello to all, good in fact dont know what this it passes with my acc, attempt to login to me and leave I invalid pass, also treatment of logear to me in the page of k.o, but also pass leaves to me you go and invalid, in fact noce what this happening: S, baned me? , I do not create, jaked me? , either, if they had jaked had taken my items to me and they had lowered to me of lvl, I do not think that in something it has to do GM, I do not believe that overnight it loses. at night I was even yesterday playing with normality, the truth noce that is what this happening, wanted answers >_<! , Help Me Plzzzz ...

Srry My English is badd :wub:

Reinhard

Dude i was talking with annubis the other day and he was speaking english perfectly, he is in the clan Recklesness and i dunno if it was a turk talking or what... but yea

I also pmed merlin1stt once and he answered me annubis was the one using merlin1stt , i was a little confused :wacko:

IamSexyBoy

really I am the brother of annubis, my English is bad >_< help me

MerliN1st

Originally posted by Reinhard
    Dude i was talking with annubis the other day and he was speaking english perfectly, he is in the clan Recklesness and i dunno if it was a turk talking or what... but yea

I also pmed merlin1stt once and he answered me annubis was the one using merlin1stt , i was a little confused *:wacko:
    haha its not the same person of course ^^ , im playing with friend since few years on merlin and i know him from myko as anubis :lol:

IamSexyBoy

:wacko:

yea saw you quiting clan yesterday morning :/ sry for you

xanarchistx

English Translation
    Spanish
    hola a todos,bueno en realidad noce lo que esta pasando con mi acc,intento logearme y me sale invalid pass,tambien trato de logearme en la pagina del k.o,pero tambien me sale id and pass invalid,en realidad noce lo que esta pasando :S,baneado?,no creo ,jakeado ?,tampoco,si me hubiesen jakeado se hubieran llevado mis items y me hubieran bajado de lvl,pienso que en algo tiene que ver el Gm,no creo que de la noche a la maņana pierda mi cuenta .. incluso ayer en la noche estuve jugando con normalidad,la verdad noce que es lo que esta pasando,quisiera respuestas >_< !!, ayudenme por fabor Sad
    English
    Hello all, I have a problem with my account, I tried to login and it said incorrect password, aswell as it said Invalid Password on KO website. Bug? I dont know?
    i need to login to get my items, but I cannot..
    [sketchy]
    I tried to find a GM but I couldnt neither morning nor night, Yesterday night I was able to play normally, now I cannot login. Please leave Reponses, Help me Please.
    [/quote]

IamSexyBoy

thx bro :wub:

DyingSoul

Iamsexyboy do ur password have more than 12charactere ?

IamSexyBoy

no bro .. only 9charactere