PM Oddarcher for +9 items

This is a discussion on PM Oddarcher for +9 items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Dean says: what is this i am hearing that u told sonofagun i am the reason behind all +9 items ...
Page: 1

Banned

Dean says:
    what is this i am hearing that u told sonofagun i am the reason behind all +9 items on pathos
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    dude
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    i don't care
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    cause u are
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    u fukin up the server
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    why should i respect u?
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    your 2 face anyway
    Dean says:
    im not asking you too, frankly i could care less
    YourDaddysNameHere says:
    if you don't like it don't do it
    Dean says:
    but enjoy it while you can, and trust me, trading your items to another account wont help you

Dean = Oddarcher

He tried to sell Me, Jolly, Lovemii any items we wanted (GM made) with the promise that GM items can't be erased or wiped. I thought about it for a while and was pretty serious about gettin some but I chose to do better and didn't. Meanwhile Gangsta is the +9 army. +12rb shell sets.... how many? It's stupid and ruining both this game and this server. He said he even has done trades on Beramus.

He threatens to delete my items lol... whatever u noob. I already told everyone I'm quiting. Most all my items are gone. U can delete my wse+0 lol... gogogogo rape me of my item.... lol

SPEAK UP PPL

WHY don't u expose this?!

TigerTodd

wrong forum?

SonOfaGun

wtf? trent didnt tell me anything. it was a misunderstanding that i actually used dean's name in the TO PATHOSIANS thread

I saw suckmybows in dcz and i asked Carlos who he was and he told me that suckmybows was dean. So i looked up his items on kingofknight to find some crazy ass shit, MD+9, full chit+9 set. So then i posted on the thread thinking that suckmybows was dean.

but the thing is... if u did actually try to bribe aenon, kev, and trent with this shit then honestly i have no respect for u. I did suspect you of starting this shit because you are one of the few people i know that has a GM contact, hell you might have deleted all of kev's shit just to have him buy stuff from you.

but the funny thing is, this all worked turned out from a little misunderstanding LOL, HAHAHAHA, im sry im seriously laughing my ass off because its funny how this thing turned out

shout out to carlos (seiya, NOT SAINTSEIYA) for giving me the wrong facts LOL

btw, GANGSTA may b the most influential english clan on pathos (or maybe was...), but that doesnt mean they'r legit
    just a little food for thought

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Moved to proper forum for review.