ARAGAN clan leader ftw

This is a discussion on ARAGAN clan leader ftw within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; its so nice to see that we have a "good" clan leader in the top clans... 2dayz ago i found ...
Page: 1

winY

its so nice to see that we have a "good" clan leader in the top clans...

2dayz ago i found deru founder on eslant and i wrote in the clan chat that i need help to kill it

aragan and rezzaria came and as allways aragan was the party leader

the deru drop platinum ring and i told him that i need it

he started to make up stories...its not real aragan...talk with me tomorow....

i tried to talk with him without seccess he was keep ignoring me

and now i left the clan and i tried to pm him and guess what.. now he is ansewring me...what a suprise

and i told him that i want the drop and he is telling me that he is not gonna give it to me cuz it's "clan drop"

i can bet that his inn got 5 pages of "clan drops"

i took an ss of our pm after we killed it

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4861/araganem7.jpg

hf aragan with ur platinum ring
    geek

Inactive Member

so whats ur point ??? u own the drop?? it was a clan drop and its me who decide who gets it (I decide <==== read ) ... .. and yes it wasnt me it was strongboy on my account and i told to not make any decisions on drops and to allways wait for me ... so... anyways I would probably have gave it to you( fucking why should i keep a stupid platinum ring) but u quit the clan .......so why should i give it to you ????? why ???..... and no i dont have a inn full of clan drops cause i gave everything away.... to everyone who needs it ... u can ask all my clanies who gets the drops and u dont even need to be in the party or be the one who found the boss to get the drop btw ...... i havent even got a single drop for myself since my clan started .. so stfu ....cause the only thing ur doing here its look like a fucking noob

RiseAgainst_

Aragan decides who gets the drop not you, thats why he is the clan leader. And yes he tends to not answer the pms.

Hostibus

Damn man U pwnz i havent play much and dunno how it is atm but i`m pretty sure that aragan dun care about fcking platinium ring thats one of the worst rings in that game lol ... btw isnt quest ring better Oo ?

MillionVoices

so whats ur point ??? u own the drop?? it was a clan drop and its me who decide who gets it (I decide <==== read ) ... .. and yes it wasnt me it was strongboy on my account and i told to not make any decisions on drops and to allways wait for me ... so... anyways I would probably have gave it to you( fucking why should i keep a stupid platinum ring) but u quit the clan .......so why should i give it to you ????? why ???..... and no i dont have a inn full of clan drops cause i gave everything away.... to everyone who needs it ... u can ask all my clanies who gets the drops and u dont even need to be in the party or be the one who found the boss to get the drop btw ...... i havent even got a single drop for myself since my clan started .. so stfu ....cause the only thing ur doing here its look like a fucking noob
    ......[/b]
    aha Winy owned.

Yea its true, Strongboyy plays ARAGAN sometimes.

funny how u over reacted Winy, and now you have nothing rofl.
    Now u not in clan, no drops for u rofl

i`m pretty sure that aragan dun care about fcking platinium ring thats one of the worst rings in that game lol ... btw isnt quest ring better Oo ?[/b]

+1