Selling Lvl71 Rogue

This is a discussion on Selling Lvl71 Rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; As the topic says i will start bidding at 15gb if i don't get any highest bidder wins the way ...
Page: 1

Tainted

As the topic says

i will start bidding at 15gb if i don't get any highest bidder wins

the way i will trade i will give all my info 3x SQ's +ID+PSW+ email then u it will be your turn. im also willing to use any trade mod in this trade
    going dcz and need some starter money XD
    you MUST be TRUST ABLE don't even think of pming me to let me see u joined this month with under 10 post counts

by tomorrow December the 3rd 2007 after i get back from school i will talk to the winner, and trade will take progress

please feel free to click the "Am I trustable" link in my sigg if you have dupt in if i am trust able or not

My MSN is [email protected]
    Happy Bidding....

BEST OFFER - 21GB

Tainted

wtf double post? how.....

Tearz

hi uhm i wanna make a offer for your roque problem is i just made a account on ko4life to buy me a char on ares am willing to pay 10 gb upfront or use a moderator if that makes you feel beter anyways i can offer 30 gb 21 gb coins andd items worth 9 gb

some of the item si have up for trades : hb +7/full set preist fabric +9/skeletonbelt/dual roc/we/ce/glacier erinion +8

ill add ya in msn this week then we can talk if you interested

cya

wtf double post? how.....[/b]
    Ya, so I'll lock this one...