Kaneshiro is fuking scammer

This is a discussion on Kaneshiro is fuking scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yes he's a fuking scammer . BIZZARO got scammer 450$ by him , BIZZARO try to buy IN , GB ...
Page: 1

TaoTenLoc

Default Kaneshiro is fuking scammer

yes he's a fuking scammer . BIZZARO got scammer 450$ by him , BIZZARO try to buy IN , GB , ROC from me and dontaskmeformakelove . he already sended 450$ for us and kane is the one who help us get money from WU but he said he didnt get anything from WU , i try to do what i can like already report to pollice . really sry to u BIZZARO

wynne.

how how how now speak english and try it again plz

Who scammed who?

Hostibus

i understood everything >.<
    BIZARO wanted to buy items for $$ , loc and makelove were selling items , after sending money , kane went to pick ip up ( they know each other in real life ) and kane said that there was nothing like that in WU however bizaro sent money , so KANE = SCAMMER :rollseyes:

wynne.

wahah pwnd by a real life friend. auch that hurts!

fukin kick his ass please toaten

maybe all plained this.... and now u say that ...

but dont think so coz rapeme bought an acc from u with no problem

TaoTenLoc

i dont care what u said fluppy , just ask ppl who bought my item for $ and u can know the true and ya i know kane in reallife , i cant believe about this fuk . he's selling item for makelove , not mine dude...

if u know kane in real life, go kick his ass and beat that shit up. i know i would... its not like he is 5 years older than you? or is he? then call makelov too and go gang beat him up lol

superstylin

Originally posted by rock08
    if u know kane in real life, go kick his ass and beat that shit up. i know i would... its not like he is 5 years older than you? or is he? then call makelov too and go gang beat him up lol
    2 vs 1 is gay

natalia

Originally posted by TaoTenLoc
    i dont care what u said fluppy , just ask ppl who bought my item for $ and u can know the true and ya i know kane in reallife , i cant believe about this fuk . he's selling item for makelove , not mine dude...
    why does he sell for u? why dont u try to sell alone? or did u and he try this stupid action to scam everone and u dont want anyone know u are scammer ? u dont try to explain it .
    :blink:

alittleguy

stop trying to defend a scammer cause scamming is worse than koxp imo, well its kind of even atm

kaneshiro_scammer

Default clearing things

Originally posted by natalia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(natalia)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TaoTenLoc
    why does he sell for u? why dont u try to sell alone? or did u and he try this stupid action to scam everone and u dont want anyone know u are scammer ? u dont try to explain it .
    :blink:[/b]
    because he's such a scammer that he told them that they need a CC to do WU transaction along with that he sell the items to a higher price then tell the items owner that he sold the items for $50 or so that he can have a profit out of it. Worst than Osiris he scammed rl friend and hes hiding in his home now.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

Originally posted by superstylin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(superstylin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-rock08
    2 vs 1 is gay [/b]
    4 a fuker like him it should be 20 vs 1 bang bang!

kaneshiro_scammer

Default Re: clearing things

Originally posted by kaneshiro_scammer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kaneshiro_scammer)</div>
    Originally posted by natalia@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TaoTenLoc

:blink:
    because he's such a scammer that he told them that they need a CC to do WU transaction along with that he sell the items to a higher price then tell the items owner that he sold the items for -$50 or so that he can have a profit out of it. Worst than Osiris he scammed rl friend and hes hiding in his home now.[/b]

superstylin

Originally posted by SilentPaladin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilentPaladin)</div>
    Originally posted by superstylin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-rock08

2 vs 1 is gay
    4 a fuker like him it should be 20 vs 1 bang bang![/b]

20 vs 1 each one with an arm :wub: