Price Check For Old Schooler

This is a discussion on Price Check For Old Schooler within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok I am just getting back in the game for the first time in almost 3 years, and I have ...
Page: 1

mobill

Ok I am just getting back in the game for the first time in almost 3 years, and I have no idea what the prices are for these items are. Please help me out and tell me what the fair price is for these items.

Worrior FP Helm +6 +25 Daggar Defence
    Worrior Chitin Boots +4 +15 sword defence
    Worrior Shell Pauldron +6 +10 str
    Worrior Shell Pads +6 +10 str
    Worrior Shell Helm +7 +10 hp
    Worrior Chitin Boots +6 +10 str
    Worrior Chitin Gauntlet +7 +12 hp

Raptor +7 Reduce
    Kukry +1

Ring of Courage
    Skeleton Belt
    Worrior Pendent
    Amulet of Strength

Much appreciated . By the way these items are all legit, some of them are server firsts, they have all been collecting dust for about 2 years and now I want to play a archer. If anybody wants to trade these items for archer items please feel free to reply as well.

Ok I am just getting back in the game for the first time in almost 3 years, and I have no idea what the prices are for these items are. Please help me out and tell me what the fair price is for these items.

Worrior FP Helm +6 +25 Daggar Defence
    Worrior Chitin Boots +4 +15 sword defence
    Worrior Shell Pauldron +6 +10 str
    Worrior Shell Pads +6 +10 str
    Worrior Shell Helm +7 +10 hp
    Worrior Chitin Boots +6 +10 str
    Worrior Chitin Gauntlet +7 +12 hp

Raptor +7 Reduce
    Kukry +1

Ring of Courage
    Skeleton Belt
    Worrior Pendent
    Amulet of Strength

Much appreciated . By the way these items are all legit, some of them are server firsts, they have all been collecting dust for about 2 years and now I want to play a archer. If anybody wants to trade these items for archer items please feel free to reply as well.[/b]

you know thatupgradeble unikes are new 0.o
    even do its a kek if your not in game for that long some 1 got it for you ^^

mobill

Oh im talking about the dagger kukry +1 not the ring.

flamthrow

Lol I was expection an answer like that kukry's are rarely seen lately still worthless tho :P