"D" is a scammer

This is a discussion on "D" is a scammer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Dont buy or trade with player name "D" or u might get scammed....
Page: 1

Subzero

Dont buy or trade with player name "D" or u might get scammed.

D

Lol wtf is this scammed re from TheTamplars.. Your clan is called TheTemplars... who tanked the hq?? who got the drop?? I did!!!! you never told anything about clan drop rules so stfu... I was in the clan for one day and you didnt told me and you kicked me right away so bye bye babas.

But this doesnt belong in market section so pls move to another topic...

D

Bro, we're posting this here because you're selling it here and we want to warn people about you. You must be one badass player to single-handedly take down HQ while a few other people from another party were attacking it. I mean, you certainly didn't have a buffer that buffed you, or that healed you while you were tanking. There was no sin draining and helping attack to help out damage the other couple of people attacking the HQ. There was no mage that tp'ed you to the damn thing and back to it when you died. When you gotthe drop, it's not like you acknowledged the fact that it didn't solely belong to you by saying "I know it's a clan drop." So all things considered, I guess you do deserve the drop after all.

infusion

All I can say is : lol