selling lvl 60 rogue

This is a discussion on selling lvl 60 rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i quit and its time i sell my rogue....on gira........its lvl 60 with cleavers +7 and some uniques in bank ...
Page: 1

frostnova

i quit and its time i sell my rogue....on gira........its lvl 60 with cleavers +7 and some uniques in bank fp +7 and lil stuff like that..idk i want like 30-40 for it...idc....its just a game so im not like 100 bucks..just 30-40 is fine..and full infos and im trustable..i been here for 4 years..

Banned

not to flame or anything..with your lvl and gear ..there is no way in hell ull get 100 anyways..but yea sry for that if u taking it the wrong way..free bump

frostnova

nah man i said i hate people who want 100 for like a character..and i dont want 100 i want at least 30...usd...:P...and i doubt anyone will buy it so..mines just give it away for something..or shit..

Banned

fuck ill take it if ur giving out i got nothing eles to do..but yea i get u now ..some people are retards lol

frostnova

ya ill give it to u if no one buys it for at least 20 dollars :P

Banned

ya ill give it to u if no one buys it for at least 20 dollars :P[/b]

might as well give it away , cause i would even give 20 usd for a account i really want on this server that is that same lvl and gear , sorry bud just being honest