priest (Heal/buff) LF clan (THATS SPEAKS ENGLISH)

This is a discussion on priest (Heal/buff) LF clan (THATS SPEAKS ENGLISH) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello. Im SORTA new to KO. I've been playing on Manes for about 2 weeks now. and have gotten to ...
Page: 1

pokky

Default priest (Heal/buff) LF clan (THATS SPEAKS ENGLISH)

Hello. Im SORTA new to KO. I've been playing on Manes for about 2 weeks now. and have gotten to lvl 38. Soloing alot. Damn hacking/macroing archers killing everything I try to kill.

I went int for the armors.

I play alot. Looking for a clan to join.

Im interested in PKing, boss fights, and constant party XPing.

I will roll an Orc priest on pathos. Looking for a guild that will PK/boss fight/ xp party alot.

Any helpful pointers would be great.

I heard Battle priests are good for soloing.. but I don't like to solo that much.

Please reply here. I will be on Pathos 3 tomorrow when server is stable to play lol. (ive found server 1 has too many turks spaming me for FP FP FP FP!!!) But I will play any server. I have bronze.

just so you know, buff/heal heal/debuff debuff/heal are the best builds
    bps are mainly good after lvl 51

IlikeGirls

Gl hf u shud read the ko guide where it tells u about how ko all got started :wub:

Reinhard

Yea dude... to start as a priest u will have to be buff/heal so ucan get exp parties...

If you get in a good clan and when u get high lvl like lvl 60 and if u r in a clan or so.. u can change to heall/duff if u assure that ur clannies will have to party 2 priests as in a buff/heal priest and you.

Someone correct me if im wrong.

pokky

thanks for all the info/help

I played KO when it was beta. the MY KO. many years ago. I had a lvl 35 human assassin, but left when it went pay2play.

I've played many Online RPGs games. everyone had some sorta of PvP (PK) aspect to them. I really like PvP (PK)ing. So with a little help, and some time to understand this game. I will dive in head 1st, and be a good PK player :wub:

grzequ

Hehe..

U never can understand this game..People finding new bugs everyday, and KOL Admins cant rpr it...
    Some of them,
    TowerBug,SkillBug,Weight Bug,ClanBug,ExpBug,Grade Bug,MoneyBug,Isiloon Bug,Dupe,Koxp,Macro,SpeedHack,Noobs in game,K2,Sleeping GMs.

Alot of thing that will happen to you.
    U can kill boss and cant see drop.
    U can get drop but it deletes by dupewipe.
    U can die and lose 2x exp.
    U can die after joining a party ( Tp Golems )

Did i forgot something? U can add...

Welcome to USKO