Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems with Char Xfer

This is a discussion on Problems with Char Xfer within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; So I go to buy a char from this idiot . . . my first mistake. After we get our ...
Page: 1

So I go to buy a char from this idiot . . . my first mistake. After we get our identities verified by 2 mods and all is good we proceed.

I offer to use Western Union but he doesnt know where a WU agent is . . . or how it works. So I try to explain for 2 hours . . . my second mistake.

He insists on Paypal, I say sure, w/e makes you comfortable. I told him it would take a few more days for me to verify a new bank account with paypal ( i just moved from cali a while ago). This kid pesters me every 5 hours - "is it ready yet?" I shrug it off.

I get my account ready and ask him if the char is still available - surprise surprise someone bid $5 more . . . I care not and we agree on a higher price. I send the money right away, but am at work and leave my machine for a meeting with my boss. I return to a long list of curses because i did not respond right away and accusations that I am a scammer. I explain that I would be a poor scammer if i just sent the money and did not get anything in return . . .

So he says he thinks I could still chargeback if he gives the info so I tell him to wait until he xfers the money to his bank if that makes him feel more comfortable. I have worries at this point cause I wont have time til this week to play.

Later the same day I send the money, he starts to pester me again to teach him how to xfer money to his bank. I explain that routing numbers are on the bottom of our checks in America, but I'm not sure how they do it in Sweden. As I am trying to work, I am losing patience with his incompetance.

So I get to work today and login - he starts accusing me of doing chargeback and scamming him. I say hold on and let me check paypal. I show a completed xfer of cash to his account and no chargeback. I ask him if he received an email from paypal showing i chargedback - he has none. I say did you have the money in your account - he says yes, but no money xferred to his bank.

All i can surmise is that he is an idiot and fucked up the bank xfer somehow. BOTTOM LINE IF YOU DID NOT READ ALL THAT IS THIS PERSON IS RETARDED - DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM.

Toadie is no scammer and no retard , hes GG !

lol, first, I said, go ahead do charge back, fine with me..

so i dunno what ur whinin about, gogo chargback ffs, whats the problem ?

Cuz it says on my paypal theres no moeny, either did u chargeback or i did mess up.

so gogo chargeback..

I've done many trades, with no problems.

but have a nice day.

Sno0p

Oh noes you talking about the kid whinning on this forums about ks or the guy vouching for noobish hackers I coudnt tell hmm

Still just because you say he is scammer that does not prove it aswell,any proof that you payed for the account and not get it ?

Banned

Toadie is no scammer and no retard , hes GG ![/b]
    ++1.. he nice guy h34r: :huh:

well, if ur talking to me...

I never called him scammer, and i will never do...

he can go charge back, i have no problems with that lol, cuz i didnt got my money in my hand so.

cheeers

BlueDragooN

toadie is a gg 4 sure.

thanks <3

and also, whos accusing who now? erm.

+ wrong section.

Toadie is a nice guy, but i also know holychit, and he wouldn&#39;t make shit up.

Therefore i think it could well be a mistake, where the mistake is i do not know. But the fact is that Holychit has the loss of $120+ so instead of flames, we need to see how we can make it up?

I can maybe contribute a 62.3 priest -mastered with 110k nps for like $40 O_o naked tho

no flames plx <3

Banned

Toadie is a nice guy, but i also know holychit, and he wouldn&#39;t make shit up.

Therefore i think it could well be a mistake, where the mistake is i do not know. But the fact is that Holychit has the loss of $120+ so instead of flames, we need to see how we can make it up?

I can maybe contribute a 62.3 priest -mastered with 110k nps for like $40 O_o naked tho

no flames plx <3[/b]
    hehe :P
    your gg

lol, i said he can charge back? so wuts the problem?

you cant charge back on an empty paypal account ^^
    you should know that! you said your experianced trader, hehe

the problem is that Holychit is empty handed, im not accusing anyone :S

i think hes just retarded cause he said he got the cash in paypal but did not have it in his bank. he did call me a scammer (i have no reason to lie but you do) but that&#39;s neither here nor there.

the fact remains that i sent the money but never received the info

in light of that, the abuse he sent via IM and the fact that after he screwed up the xfer to his bank he wants me to send more money via WU i can only asssume that no matter how much you all tell me he is not a scammer . . . I can&#39;t trust this individual any longer.

I have never had any problems with usd purchases, but then again this is the first time I dealt with someone I did not already know. I feel that even if i get the info, there is a chance that he would reclaim the account or get it banned so I am forced to chargeback

haha, i do not even read everything ur saying, cuz i dont care,

he never called u scammer, but i will let u think i did.

and do charge back, how hard is it ? damn....

have a nice day baby

Iv done trades with Chit, no problem as far as i know probly the best person iv done trades with considering it was back when trade mods werent available, but yea Chit = more GG then anyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast