QuantumShop - Potential Scammer Warning

This is a discussion on QuantumShop - Potential Scammer Warning within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I was buying rogue shell set 10 from QuantumDNS. This is just a warning to anyone who might come across ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default QuantumShop - Potential Scammer Warning

I was buying rogue shell set 10 from QuantumDNS. This is just a warning to anyone who might come across this guy. If your on ares you probably see this name.

I gave him rogue chitin 10 (x4 pieces), warrior shell set 9, roc 3, dual fov 3, iron set, and yes I'll mention the silly 5gbs he wanted over multiple trades so that I could get rogue shell 10 set.

I saw the shell 10 set at first it was all there... but ...

He said gb is full so he puts gbs in inn and retrade. I hover over few pieces of 10 shell, but wasn't fully paying attention and I was excited to finally get my rogue shell 10 that I worked so hard for to play with so I accept. When trade is done, I look and have +7 shell pad and not +10 rogue pad. Now I'm stuck with shell pads +7 when I should of got +10. And now he wants my string of skull 3, and dual we 3 just to get my shell 10 pads that I should of already had! What a ripoff scammer! My chit 10, shell 9, roc 3, sos 3, dual we 3 to get what should be my shell 10 pads back? Ridiculous!!! Does he really think rogue x4 chit 10, shell 9, sos 3, roc 3, dual we 3, dual fov 3, iron set, and 5gbs is worth rogue shell set 10? Helllll nooo..

Big mistake on my part to trust people ingame like this, but I just wanted to make this post so that maybe it would maybe help someone to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE double, even TRIPLE check the items you are trading ingame. And NEVER trade more then the 9 item slots to someone you don't personally trust.

I know I have no screen shots, I was so angry at the time trying to tell him to give me my shell pads, because so many trades, so much conversation and he spam my pm so message get pushed up, but (hypothetically speaking) I would seriously pay GM soo much money to investigate into this and if gm would read convos and and see trades he would seriously see the fraud and scam QuantumDNS has pulled on me here and no doubt would he be banned. Above that, I hope you can sleep with yourself Quantum at night knowing you scam me to make those profits. And above that, I hope you can live with yourself morally knowing you scammed me out of so much usd value. If the gms do not see what has happened here when I send tickets, then there is a higher power that sees the wrong doings you commit and at your judgement day you will be punished for your thievery.

People ingame in my clan know me and respect me. I help them level, do quests, and have fun, but this kind of scams, makes me just want to quit and never spend a penny on this game again. Thanks for anyone who reads this, and please, just be careful with ingame trades in this game, never lose focus for a second when doing these kinds of trades. Let my mistake be a lesson for anyone else who wants to trade/buy items, thanks.

Banned

sad to see this happen bro,

i saw ure message on msn, see what i can do for u...

@Excision what a naab you are

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    @Excision what a naab you are
    Ya well I'm the one who's sorry for trying to learn who's trustable in this business. You know when I came to ares few months ago I saw this guys name all the time selling/buying items and he even told me before trade "everyone knows me in ares im 24/7 quantumshop" and he threw out some big names that he done trades with n I believed him, but apparently he think he can take advantage of new people to server with his name and his word means **** to me now.

Unlike some people who I have done trades with who I've even given items to first because I can trust them and their word is true, honest, and respect. Thanks Indiaan for being a stand up guy, your the king in my book when it comes to integrity and honesty. I should of waited to buy from you instead but I was impatient and wanted to have fun with those items sooner, and for that I suffered the consequences of being deceived by someone who I would of thought was legit.

Yet lesson well learned, at least I didn't lose more.

It's sad though that I have to start a list now for liars and scammers for myself

sry for ur loss kanko
    but every once in a while shit happens,,, life ;D

wow, that people can get themselves so low to do that shit, i'm really sorry for your loss bro.

sad to hear that bro, but i want to clarify something, only the pads werent shell10? and u traded all the warrior gears for it? somehow too much info in my mind that i couldnt process well :P

Banned Senior Member

Yeah only the pads weren't shell 10, so it wasn't total lose. Still very unfortunate, I see in merchant right now with rogue shell pads 10 for sale

Hey ex ..check ur pms

Banned Senior Member

So I've actually been talking to him just moments ago literally trying to buy those pads back from him for even more items cuz I really need them... look at this fishy shit, so suspicious...

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7886/scammedj.png

Banned for scamming.

sorryy 4 ur loss bro