Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

quit KO sell all

This is a discussion on quit KO sell all within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; selling list4xrol+03xrol+12xIN+02xROM+02xfull set chithn+8 rogue2xIRON BELT2XELF BELT2XFULL PLATE DD ROGUE1XPLATE DD 25 ROGUE2X+2ROGUE EARING1XSKEL BELT4xSHARD+81XDARK VANE+8IB+81xWP+12XEME+0DUAL FULL PLATE AND PLATE ...
Page: 1

teletext

selling list4xrol+03xrol+12xIN+02xROM+02xfull set chithn+8 rogue2xIRON BELT2XELF BELT2XFULL PLATE DD ROGUE1XPLATE DD 25 ROGUE2X+2ROGUE EARING1XSKEL BELT4xSHARD+81XDARK VANE+8IB+81xWP+12XEME+0DUAL FULL PLATE AND PLATE PARTS DEF SPEAR AXE CLUB ARROW SWORD LIGHTING ALL+62XFIRE BELT+012XLYCAON PENDAND6XLUPUS PENDAND23XLOBO PENDAND527 GB SPARE TO 5 ACCOUNTS
    1. GLACIER ERENION+7AND MUCH MORE ITEMS FOR ALL CLASS PLS ASK ME I DONT REMEMBER ALL XDPLS GIVE ME PRICE FOR USD OR EUROS TY
    AND GIFT 1 MAGE LVL 77 NAKED!

GeneralDeath

lol.Joined today and sells things for USD (items for 3000 $) lol...

For all Noobs out there >>> SCAMMER

teletext

lol.Joined today and sells things for USD (items for 3000 $) lol...

For all Noobs out there >>> SCAMMER[/b]
    lol NOOB i PLAY 3.5 YEARS AND ITS DROM 3 CHARCTERS

teletext

lol NOOB i PLAY 3.5 YEARS AND ITS DROM 3 CHARCTERS[/b]
    YOU NO ALL THIS THREE CHARS ITS VERY FAMOUS IN THE GAME TRUST ME AND ASK ME

HotAsIce

YOU NO ALL THIS THREE CHARS ITS VERY FAMOUS IN THE GAME TRUST ME AND ASK ME[/b]
    If you say so.... Who are they?

teletext

If you say so.... Who are they?[/b]
    lol baba you need and the secret question??

HotAsIce

No... I need to know who they are so we can tell if another person is just trying to scam people out of their money.

teletext

No... I need to know who they are so we can tell if another person is just trying to scam people out of their money.[/b]
    baba i say i am from first player in ko the 3 char is 75lvl 72/75%lvl and 68lvl and have the 3 toghether under 2.5 mil nps only this i cant say for now if you inderesting for something just ask me xd

Banned

retard don't shit selling 4x rol rofl and 3x roc or wtf all ur so retarded fuck off from this forum dont try to scam someone coz u dont will !!!! DIE IN HELL!!!!and check your selling list rofl

<3

teletext

retard don&#39;t shit selling 4x rol rofl and 3x roc or wtf all ur so retarded fuck off from this forum dont try to scam someone coz u dont will !!!! DIE IN HELL!!!!and check your selling list rofl
    <3[/b]
    lol noob i say again its 3 old char if you cant read go again school boy

if you can&#39;t even say your In Game Name, you either dont have the items or they aren&#39;t legit.

teletext

if you can&#39;t even say your In Game Name, you either dont have the items or they aren&#39;t legit.[/b]
    ok okl thermo wohengiang my_own

HotAsIce

I think he is saying if you are interested in an item, he will tell you. I understand not wanting people to know who you are on these forums because of how much "illegal activity" goes on. If K2 ever decides to do anything, half the players here would be immediately banned for ToS violations, so I do understand that. But its difficult when a new poster comes in selling this many things that are extremely valuable. Before accusing someone of trying to scam, please PM them and see if they will tell you the user name.

teletext

I think he is saying if you are interested in an item, he will tell you. I understand not wanting people to know who you are on these forums because of how much "illegal activity" goes on. If K2 ever decides to do anything, half the players here would be immediately banned for ToS violations, so I do understand that. But its difficult when a new poster comes in selling this many things that are extremely valuable. Before accusing someone of trying to scam, please PM them and see if they will tell you the user name.[/b]
    yea thats true

GeneralDeath

BULLSHIT !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast