Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

quit KO sell all

This is a discussion on quit KO sell all within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; 3 years ey? Servers aren't even that old, Ares is 2.5 years old now ^_^...
Page: 2

Glader

3 years ey? Servers aren't even that old, Ares is 2.5 years old now ^_^

This dude is old school. You youngsters wouldn't know of him since he has never been "popular" on forums. He's been around on Ares since the server launched. Good luck selling Thermo, never thought you were this rich lol .

BUMP!

3 years ey? Servers aren't even that old, Ares is 2.5 years old now ^_^[/b]
    lol.... that's a lie... i've played since my Junior year in High school... over 3 years now. Don't lie just cuz you do'nt know the truth... better to just keep your mouth shut then sound like a moron because you decided to open it. Bump for GG

Vishnu

lol.... that's a lie... i've played since my Junior year in High school... over 3 years now. Don't lie just cuz you do'nt know the truth... better to just keep your mouth shut then sound like a moron because you decided to open it. Bump for GG[/b]
    I dont know wtf you're on about. Ares Launched 24 of august 2004 or something like that, which nmakes the server about 33 months old, seems to me that you need to go back to junior high or wtf ever. If you played ko before that it was on MYKO or korean or someshit.

I dont know wtf you're on about. Ares Launched 24 of august 2004 or something like that, which nmakes the server about 33 months old, seems to me that you need to go back to junior high or wtf ever. If you played ko before that it was on MYKO or korean or someshit.[/b]
    33months... 3 months shy of 3 years... I rounded up 3 months oh em geee... fark off shitbag.

Validating

Gija THERMO, WoHenGiang and my_own, hope u sell all those items fast
    To all the others, this player is one of the oldest in Ares! I know him very very very long time ...

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

t>IB+8 for Shard +8? I mean..why not be generous if your leaving anyway?

Ares 1-xDUNEDAINX pm me IG if your interested

[email protected]

teletext

Smile

Gija THERMO, WoHenGiang and my_own, hope u sell all those items fast
    To all the others, this player is one of the oldest in Ares! I know him very very very long time ...[/b]
    hi my old friend.i am very happy with you why i now you and you are greate guy...i post here some items for cash and all the yesterday NOOB they tell me scammer hacker and other thinks lolololololololololololololl.guys all this items you cant take in your dreams or you cant offer me for that..now for the ko maybe i play 3.5 year or 100 years its my problem not yours all items is legit and never you lost nothing.WHY? i pay lots of that for usd and take from boss lots that why i play lots of hours .and general death you are greate noob if you dont now me stfu.oki toki?

teletext

t>IB+8 for Shard +8? I mean..why not be generous if your leaving anyway?

Ares 1-xDUNEDAINX pm me IG if your interested

[email protected][/b]
    sry man need only offer.say price and will see

teletext

This dude is old school. You youngsters wouldn't know of him since he has never been "popular" on forums. He's been around on Ares since the server launched. Good luck selling Thermo, never thought you were this rich lol .
    BUMP![/b]
    XD love you bro

teletext

BULLSHIT ![/b]
    WHAT A GREATE NOOB go play somewhere with your baby tools

GeneralDeath

Itīs ok guy Itīs not my problem when youīre scammer or anything like that.Perhaps youīre really the oldest player on server etc.But hey,you know,i wonīt buy anything from you.Iīm not interested at all so i donīt care So good luck selling the items!!

bye

Vishnu

(Glader @ May 20 2007, 11:11 PM)
    3 years ey? Servers aren't even that old, Ares is 2.5 years old now [/b]
    you replied:

lol.... that's a lie... i've played since my Junior year in High school... over 3 years now. Don't lie just cuz you do'nt know the truth... better to just keep your mouth shut then sound like a moron because you decided to open it. Bump for GG[/b]

33months... 3 months shy of 3 years... I rounded up 3 months oh em geee... fark off shitbag.[/b]
    He rounded down 3 months and yet you call him a moron. Hypocritital twat, I'll give you a last quote.

Don't lie just cuz you do'nt know the truth... better to just keep your mouth shut then sound like a moron because you decided to open it[/b]

teletext

you replied:
    He rounded down 3 months and yet you call him a moron. Hypocritital twat, I'll give you a last quote.[/b]
    whats is your problem dude?if you say me scammer see me any time online if you whant.i dont understand your problem?and maybe you know me in ares i am ork all the time but transfer my char in human ask any ork if you want.wtf its only 1 shit game !!!!!!!!!.oiiii dude if you are old player in game you remember the OneKnightStand?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12