Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rogues read please ^^

This is a discussion on Rogues read please ^^ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for some 70+ (can be 55-59 dcz too )rogues that will give me id/pass to their account untill new ...
Page: 1

Looking for some 70+ (can be 55-59 dcz too )rogues that will give me id/pass to their account untill new server come out. Only for PK (will get xp back if die on towers ;d), can bring scrolls - you can DC me everytime u want ^^

mostly need 2 =( to play with Makler, thanks in advance.

lol

bump ~~

Soo.. you sold your old chars and now you wanna play Rogue?

Im gonna play rogue on new serv, thats why while waiting on new wanted to pk some.

I could borrow you but I have the rule to never share account even though i am 63 soon 64 xD

= free bump

KirbyKommando

Alltho you are a respected player on pathos, do you think anyone will give you a char when password changing is disabled, there are ways to unseal items without knowing the secret answer ?

I aint flaming or talking bad about you Freestyler and Makler, just wonna warn people not to do it unless they trust you 100%

Pino

stop flaming kirby

Alltho you are a respected player on pathos, do you think anyone will give you a char when password changing is disabled, there are ways to unseal items without knowing the secret answer ?

I aint flaming or talking bad about you Freestyler and Makler, just wonna warn people not to do it unless they trust you 100%[/b]
    still its worth a try, and its easy to change password back by CS, anyway I loose nothing by just asking <3

btw. In worst case it can be also 55+ dcz sin xD (i have 2 but on different sides and with no stuff ;p)

alper15

come msn plx :P

MostWanteD

I aint flaming or talking bad about you Freestyler and Makler, just wonna warn people not to do it unless they trust you 100%[/b]
    you can change your pw via help from msn

BJK

untill new server come out.[/b]
    Coming new server ? :huh:

yes Anil

<3 thanks to Requelm and Gegen for trust and lending me and Makler sins <3

BJK

yes Anil

<3 thanks to Requelm and Gegen for trust and lending me and Makler sins <3[/b]
    Yay! Nice. ^_^

P.s: U can play with mine too if you want.

alper15

dont lose much nps :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast