Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> 11 GB's in PayPal or WU & PP

This is a discussion on S> 11 GB's in PayPal or WU & PP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; a small discount if u take them all. for WU-> u pay the tax. for PayPal-> i wont give u ...
Page: 1

didinino

a small discount if u take them all.

for WU-> u pay the tax.

for PayPal-> i wont give u 1 noha until im 100% sure that u cant chargeback the money.

for 1/0 posts ppl or scammers-> spare ur pm/msg, if u pm me i'll post here ur name and shout "hey what a retard! i told him not to pm me and he did!"

so if u haven't noticed yet, i'll accept offers only from trusted ppl .

im not in a hurry to sell them or something, and i WONT accept ANYTHING BUT USD, so pls dont offer.

have a nice weekend/week and let the force be with u.

-----
    [Edit]
    i have a Priest Pendant. offer on it ...

didinino

we have our first winner on the retard section, pls applause to :

"
    Ill pay for it in paypal ... Any ways I can meet your rules and will wait till your 100% sure I wont do a chargeback in paypal.
    oh and I know this is a new account, but i just made it cause i renamed my character and wanted to be known here as my character.
    My old name on here was DisFrikkenWill
    "

poor DisFrikkenWill, this guy MauiWowie is using his name for nothing...

anyway, he has 0 posts and he joined yesterday (pretty much close to after i wrote the topic..)

so buddy, u asked for it:

hey, MauiWowie, what a retard! i told u not to pm me and u did!"

retardation ftw..

i wasnt born yesterday so dont waste my time.
    if u really own that name u mentioned then pm me from him.

have a nice day/night.

ok....I would like to buy your 11gb with paypal. how am i a scammer? just cause i made a new account? and yeah your right I shoulda read your whole thread. sorry im lazy
    and I just noticed i gave you my name that I use for other forums. proof... http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=358944

My old name here was SydewayZ

Syde

here I am....

I would like to buy your 11gb with paypal. My old characters name was PoisonYvy changed to MauiWowie
    baught from DreAdSlay3R

didinino

for ppl without a background i'll give 2 weeks before i give the money, so im pretty sure u wont wait that much time after u paid me the money.

i'll spare the trouble of going msn and sending money in order to chargeback and tell u that i wont sell it to u.

and BTW:

" I would like to buy your 11gb with paypal. how am i a scammer? " -> YES-> cause u have 0 posts and no reputation, if it was for me i would even block u from trading section until u get like 50 posts and 2 weeks on the forum... but sadly (gladly) i dont have the power 2 do that.

if u still wanna buy it: wait 2 weeks and post ur background in ko, put a lil "trusted" topic on the right section and i'll see if i wanna do it or not..

good day sir.

nice, ppl get cracked very easy when some catches them.

keep reading my posts i gave u instructions about what 2 do ( trusted topic and so on ).

i see that ppl crack fast when they get caught.

anyway, read my posts and do what they say ( trusted topic..).

Doesnt matter anyways, After how you over reacted from that point I didnt wanna buy it. I only posted after so that it doesnt seem like im hiding anything.
    Yeah im glad your not a mod or have powers to do anything like that. If you did you probly would flame alot of new players here just because they are not well known and dont have a reputation on a forum.

People gotta start off some where.

didinino

well as far as i remember, i dont remember any person that came into a new game and just bought out all of the things he need.

if u are new how come u wanna buy gbs like that?

btw just so u know its nothing personal, i just hate scammers and lots of them fuked tons of my friends and including me.

i do this in order to avoid from getting scammed, dont take it too personal nigga.

anyways, GL in game and have a good day.

Im not taking it personal no worries. ^_^ I hate scammers too and I understand why you would come out like that. Thats why I posted here so I wouldnt seem like a scammer. I think if I didnt post, people would have seen this sooner or later they would think I am one. I have been playing for awhile now but I had a 60mage,60priest and 59 warrior. Thats how I know what stuff I need, cause im restarting fresh with a 70+ character with no money and of course its kinda hard selling PUS items in merch in game coin and I need in game coin like asap for pots and other stuff.

but I guess ill hold off. Good luck with sale

Hes not going to sell them if he doesn't trust anyone lol...

Syde is gg

didinino

lol so how do u explain my last trade ?

nigga, chk the history, and also chk my sig and u'll find out that its not my first trade.

i'll trust those who trust me, and those who did it gained what they wished for.

Banned

didinino GET A FUKING LIFE U NEED IT ASAP!!!!

Lord4diablo

look it does not matter if you wait 1 week, 2 week, or 5 mounths. from experiance you can chargeback transactions up to 6 mounth or more so you can just give the gb after you accept the money and hope whoever buys dont chargeback.

didinino

ThiefNEMOreturn chk my details i quit ko = i have a life.

as for waiting, can i ask u if u know how the " request money" system in paypal works? i heard its non- chargeback - able but i've never used it before.

its like buyer doesnt send the money. instead the seller request it, and the buyer accept his request. after that the buyer cant take back his money or something like that.

is it true?..

and it was just a demonstration, i wont wait for anything, as soon as i see that the guy is trustworthy i'll make the trade in a sec. trust me i've already made a 40$ deal, inter server deal and a 600$ deal so i know how it works.

Lord4diablo

any transaction on paypal is refundable. Reason being paypal was invented for use with ebay and they try to make it possible for people to get their money back if they did not recieve and item. with reqest money they only dont show the transaction # but you can send message to their dispute team and they will look into it. monst likely they wont refund virtual items though.

didinino

well thats retarded, how to i give a proof that i gave the guy 11 GB

i can video it and post msn logs but will they know what im talking about?

and btw i've read about it long ago and it was said that u cant charge back with that method ... im almost 100% sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast