Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>2xCSS,ROL+2 (Price added) Cheap (ex shard+9 SOLD)

This is a discussion on S>2xCSS,ROL+2 (Price added) Cheap (ex shard+9 SOLD) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ROL+2 b/o = 150$ Ex Shard+9/90 = SOLD 2xCSS = WILL BE SOLD TOMORROW </span>...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Thumbs down

ROL+2 b/o = 150$
    Ex Shard+9/90 = SOLD
    2xCSS = WILL BE SOLD TOMORROW </span>

Foxy_Br

Let me know if you can sell one CSS via PP plx *.*

I don&#39;t have paypal. And my friend don&#39;t have paypal too.
    So only payment option me or he can accept is Western Union or Money Gram.

DeHealer

Uuuuuuuup

bumpy

bumpy

Sig deleted i had to delete this part aq :/

Zeljko99

Gave him money for shard+9 3 days ago he has not been on since then i am pretty sure he scammed me becarfull if anybody is buying from him

Gave him money for shard+9 3 days ago he has not been on since then i am pretty sure he scammed me becarfull if anybody is buying from him[/b]

i spoke to him online, yesterday or the day before it was about 1pm and his time it was 6 pm, may be you must send him pm or something, for you to reach him and talk to him , he has different time from our time, he is from serbia i believe.

pimp101

Gave him money for shard+9 3 days ago he has not been on since then i am pretty sure he scammed me becarfull if anybody is buying from him[/b]

Hes scammed like 5 people b4 on ares but the Mods said there wasnt enough proof to bann him(which was bullshit) looks like hes back at it -.-

GL i hope u get ur item/money =/

Mroned Senior Member

Im 99.9% sure he scammed you, he did f4k over my freind in a account trade a while ago. He is dickhead, sorry for ur loss. it sucks, he was online today at ko4life :mellow:

Serbian time now=23.30

Pizdo jedna lopovska ako mu nedas pare.

Comboer is not Consider Scammer yet ?

Cuz i dont see him in the Scammers Section here in Ko4life , if he did got to scamm you over 3-4 days i think is more than enough time for you to make a Post in the SCAMMERS Section here at KO4life .

still bro, probably comboer got into a car accident or got the Swine Flu and he needs time to recover his ass off for him to give you your shit , $$ or items..

bottom line wish you the best man, hope you get ur item or $$$ money back same goes for the others.. as well

royanri

I also got scammer by him, it has been like 3 days since i send him the money for 2 CSS, and i havent got an answer yet.

Zeljko99

I pm on fourms but he doesnt reply so i am out 300 bucks. And since he been on ko4life fourms evey day I am sure he has no intention of giving me the ithem.

Zeljko99

i pm him few times but no reply and i know he is 6 hours diff time zone but he had no problem being online when he was waiting fo rpll to sent him money.

DeHealer

I cant not believe this.. I made a almost 400 usd trade with him few weeks ago..
    I want to hear a word from him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast