Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> 70 LVL WARRIOR ALL EQUIP

This is a discussion on S> 70 LVL WARRIOR ALL EQUIP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; NO SELLING ALL AS ONE AND CURRENT OFFER IS $1500 BUY OUT IS $3000 LEAVE OFFER THANKS!!...
Page: 2

orzanmillan82

NO SELLING ALL AS ONE AND
    CURRENT OFFER IS $1500

BUY OUT IS $3000
    LEAVE OFFER THANKS!!

mason_cro

y buyyng aga baba ! yts these kynda ppl that gyve turks a bad name yn KO. but hey y don't care yts funny

RingWraith

I bet its one of the turkish macroers from godz clan or TheLast, it cant be Caraedry since he just hit 70 he aint 70.100

mason_cro

noooo baba he ys legyt baba !! he only not needyng lvl 70 char he haveyng fyve others

FiRe

Originally posted by RingWraith
    I bet its one of the turkish macroers from godz clan or TheLast, it cant be Caraedry since he just hit 70 he aint 70.100
    u are realy fag RG..i said you but u dont want to understand..Godz disbanded and im TheLast clan atm only there is a 2 part of +8 shell armor..it belongs to me..shell boots +8 15 str and gaunlet +8 15 str ..without them TheLast clan dont has got any +8 shells..

Hawk_08

ur a fag pwnage so shut up no one in thelast macros u idiot

OrcTank

Originally posted by RingWraith
    or maybe its someone that plays their own account and doesnt just suck dick to play a lvl 70 character. yea im talking about you fag.
    quit running when im kicking your ass

mc_macking

Sell it to Ringwraith, then he will have bought 2 lvl 70 characters.

canīt be cara is not selling and we dont let him do it anyway :P
    nice unikes!zzzz
    i want to be like that in a few years also! 0.o

Kailean

Originally posted by Hawk_08
    ur a fag pwnage so shut up no one in thelast macros u idiot
    hahaha thats the funniest thing i heard in this week, LOL, no one macros in thelast? one big LOL to you, your such a newb.
    best thing is that when new patch cames out assasianthelast is a total newb, while 2days l8er he has his macro heal/combo on, also every1 that comes to that "clan"(clan? :unsure: hmm...) has +8's and turns from a noob tr, who he actually is, to a trully "pro" player, TRully... <_<

Lets see if your actually tryin to scam people, have duped items

FiRe

Originally posted by Festo
    Lets see if your actually tryin to scam people, have duped items
    i dont think so it are duped items..but edited items or database hack items..anyway it is crime of k2 ..

realy he got good items :P

100% legit? Your char is about as legit as Bacardi151. Fucking turks...

and dont get me started on TheLast clan... speedglitchers (warriorthelast), 3rd party program users, macroers, they are typical turks cant play without cheating. newbs.

Lockin this post - Under investigation i would advise anyone to think twice about buying until investigation is over. If the seller wants to readvertise pm your ingame name or ill do the investigation the hard way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12