S> 73 lvl rogue

This is a discussion on S> 73 lvl rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; oke since my other topic got locked(dunno why)i made this new one we were go again im selling my lvl ...
Page: 1

Ghost

oke since my other topic got locked(dunno why)i made this new one
    we were go again
    im selling my lvl 73 rogue for usd. he has chitin set +7 cleavers +8 and 130k nps.karus side
    i want 110usd for that

TopCat

oke since my other topic got locked(dunno why)i made this new one
    we were go again
    im selling my lvl 73 rogue for usd. he has chitin set +7 cleavers +8 and 130k nps.karus side
    i want 110usd for that[/b]

guess other topic got locked cause selling/buying of account is prohibited in ko4life as of yesterday due to the new gay patch k2 bought abt guess this will be closed also..

Ghost

oh shit i didnt know.that means i cant sell my acc?

Yes. Nobody will buy it now because you can't acces game with 2 diffrent ip's :/

Ghost

thats so not true.i have 2 accs which i bought from ppl from peru and poland and i log in normally.im from greece btw.nah :blink:

thats so not true.i have 2 accs which i bought from ppl from peru and poland and i log in normally.im from greece btw.nah :blink:[/b]
    first log after the patch takes your ip and considers that your country so whereever you are from, the person you sell to needs to be from there also

jesse1234

first log after the patch takes your ip and considers that your country so whereever you are from, the person you sell to needs to be from there also[/b]

not true me and my friends all play 1 account we can all still log on NOOB!!

MirZa117

not true me and my friends all play 1 account we can all still log on NOOB!![/b]
    cause you and Saif both live in Canada, duh.