S> 73 Rogue 520k np Orc

This is a discussion on S> 73 Rogue 520k np Orc within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Account is completely secure. Quest dagger is burned. Need USD or items ingame for it, gg uniques like rof, rol+1, ...
Page: 1

FlippinSweeT

Account is completely secure. Quest dagger is burned. Need USD or items ingame for it, gg uniques like rof, rol+1, roc+1 etc....

pm me on msn. [email protected]

FlippinSweeT

up

BloodShinzu

Bump for Ex Ally

FlippinSweeT

up

Aymeric

Lol usd ...

FlippinSweeT

Lol usd ...[/b]
    ya so? i don't wish to play my own char anymore, not enough time to farm, xp, pk to keep up with the turks.

Aymeric

But you forget a rules , it's forbidden to sell or buy any items and accoupts for usd ...

Need USD[/b]
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kodb.info)</div>
    (0) - flippinsweet : USD doesn&#39;t buy skills[/b]
    Lol ?

Let me remember your words : "babashop is cheat and against ToS, babashopper should be banned". You just lost your remaining credibility. Go take a jester cap, it&#39;ll suit you well .

spizz

Lol ?

Let me remember your words : "babashop is cheat and against ToS, babashopper should be banned". You just lost your remaining credibility. Go take a jester cap, it&#39;ll suit you well .[/b]
    selling and buying is different.

FlippinSweeT

Lol ?

Let me remember your words : "babashop is cheat and against ToS, babashopper should be banned". You just lost your remaining credibility. Go take a jester cap, it&#39;ll suit you well .[/b]
    i&#39;m not even playing this game anymore dumbass,

1) you&#39;re breaking the rules by spamming my topic

2) i don&#39;t play anymore so what&#39;s it matter to you? still jealous ur priest sucks with the best items ingame?

FlippinSweeT

bump b4 maintenance.

selling and buying is different.[/b]
    Actually, both are forbidden by ToS.

still jealous ur priest sucks with the best items ingame?[/b]
    :lol:, so funny you are the same one who was spamming me of pm to come pk with you some month ago ("lili come pk plssss, lili plssss come my clan") . You are talking about jealous people ? You know a lot about this , sorry if i got good stuff without giving any irl money to this game while you actually sux at both market and playing char (dixit symbiosis members) while GIVING IRL MONEY TO THIS GAME. I know why you were kicked from symbiosis yesterday : scammer, liar, BABASHOPPER. Good luck irl guy (perhaps i should say "xenophobic moron" after what you said on our forum ? Racist like you should just die ), btw i hope you got some usd from hacking L33tOracle and from scamming people like robin .

FlippinSweeT

Actually, both are forbidden by ToS.
    Edit : woot ! spizz, you are the same one who gave us a 0 without any reason on kodb ? You and flip are the only one who gave us 0 , nice you are defending him, i suppose he is your girlfriend or your boyfriend ? Or perhaps you are just stupid enough to defend hacker and insult legit players ?
    :lol:, so funny you are the same one who was spamming me of pm to come pk with you some month ago ("lili come pk plssss, lili plssss come my clan") . You are talking about jealous people ? You know a lot about this , sorry if i got good stuff without giving any irl money to this game while you actually sux at both market and playing char (dixit symbiosis members) while GIVING IRL MONEY TO THIS GAME. I know why you were kicked from symbiosis yesterday : scammer, liar, BABASHOPPER. Good luck irl guy (perhaps i should say "xenophobic moron" after what you said on our forum ? Racist like you should just die ), btw i hope you got some usd from hacking L33tOracle and from scamming people like robin .[/b]
    hmm, never hacked leetoracle, and i didn&#39;t scam robin, ask him urself it was all a misunderstanding between us. And i never asked you to come to symbiosis, God forbid i ask you to. And for the millionth time, what is so bad about being against babashopping? I did it one time, saw the negativity of it and decided that i knew it was wrong so i went against it. Something wrong about that? And you&#39;re the dumbass for flaming me on my beliefs, shows lots of integrity there fool.

Flip, you ARE the real babashopper here. You were kicked yesterday from symbiosis clan (and i heard the reason of your ban...Seems like you are a nice liar, you want me to ask your leader to come post here ? ) and today you are ALREADY TRYING to babashop.

While i was in your subclan before going karus (needing to gather some kc to pay my NT ), you were one of those (with leader and all council members) who were asking me to stay human and in your clan. Now you are posting everywhere me and my clan got no skill, i&#39;m just laughing at you, and most people from your old clan (the one from which you were kicked) are doing the same .

If you want discuss more about this, just come on msn...until then u&#39;ll stay a jester to me, and everyone smart enough here thinks the same.

About robin i&#39;ll just say lol, i already spoke with him.
    About L33tOracle, it is obvious Ibeta was not the first one who hacked it, he said himself he was the second one who hacked it, it is not as if he was trying to hide the fact he hacked this account. Only 2 people were able to hack this account easily, YOU and Ibeta.