Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling my account > a lvl 74 karus rogue

This is a discussion on Selling my account > a lvl 74 karus rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hello, For those who know me I'm an old member of les dragons pourpres and I'm selling my lvl 74 ...
Page: 1

alvoryx

Hello,

For those who know me I'm an old member of les dragons pourpres and I'm selling my lvl 74 rogue on karus side.

<strike>I sell it naked with a fresh gold premium and a name change scroll ! (The price won&#39;t be higher, I give this as a bonus)</strike>

I changed my mind :-) I&#39;ll sell it with the items on it (and therefore without gold/ncs, since i stop the game) :

-full chitin+5/15 rebirth (exept the pauldron in shell +1/12 rebirth)

-dual rol+0
    -re+0 / quest earring
    -wp+0
    -no belt, since i gave it back to the clan

-1 shard+8/80

-rogue plate dd25
    -full plate def club 20 pads, full plate def spear 20 helmet, and some other def club/axe +7 chitin&#39;s

-about 50m in the inn, a light belt, full +8/15hp undy stuff, and LOADS of other crap (scrolls, event items, ...)

The char is on 31% of the lvl 74 and has 300k np, lvl&#39;ed from lvl 1, never been hacked, scammed or whatever !

Like i say a few reply&#39;s down in this topic, i burned the personal dagger, going from +4 to +5 without a damn trina :P (ok ok i know that was idiot xD)

(There&#39;s also a lvl 55 rogue and a lvl 30 warrior)

I think its not necessary to add that i got the old SQ, the new SQ1/SQ2/SQ3, the password to seal/unseal and of course the email account info&#39;s (pass/sq) binded to my account

Waiting for ur offer, but I&#39;m actually looking for $&#39;s

current offer : 250$

alvoryx

up

alvoryx

bump

alvoryx

bim bam bum

alvoryx

bum bam bim this time i wont let the pressure go down ILL SELL IT ><

alvoryx

bump

alvoryx

edit : omg i just understood how to bump without making a new post each time >_>

knux

edit : omg i just understood how to bump without making a new post each time >_>[/b]
    xD a noob come back Oo wtf ^^ need some cash to buy another keyboard :lol: h34r:

anyway free bump 4 U

greetings

alvoryx

yep i decided that until i wont have tested the lvl 80, there will be always something saying me "tryyy mmeeeee againn"

maybe after that it will be the case, this thing, this interior voice, will endless shut the fck UP xD

:lol: anyways =D

up

NLwesje

might come in handy 2 put in what happened 2 the personal dagger/bow upup for gg

knux

i&#39;m sure he broke it ^^

anyway good luck 4 later

BUMP

alvoryx

i broked the personal dagger from +4 to +5... without trina >_> but ok it was in summer 06, trinas where expensive and i didn&#39;t think twice about it..

thx for the bumps

Wushu

90 penpal bucks

rustam

add my msn

[email protected]

nvm lol

alvoryx

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast