Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S>77 rogue, cypher ring

This is a discussion on S>77 rogue, cypher ring within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Same family...
Page: 2

sed33

Same family

pinkrox87

i havent done anything to you or anybody, if you want to screw me up, ill play with the signature too following your logic ofc :S, check it out. i wont reply to this matter any longer, prove it or cry, i dont fk people up.[/b]
    go ahead, they have have to be really stupid to believe that, you know damn well i paid everything. btw he is my husband, better change it wouldnt wanna get the info wrong you tool :lol:

damn you! get bored, lol

btw, 0 scam here...that guy PAYED for nps or a char? :S think a little and show that he didnt make of NP medals...ah! for all to know, it was a trade igc-igi, 0 bucks involved.

and well, post here a full video from when you bought to when you unseal it and that is gonna be a prove, mean while, i can ask you all to stop it...

i have sold things for USD to the COMPLAINNING ONE= rhiannon (idk why is talking for some1 else that has an account here), and the CHARACTER BUYER/HOLDER ONE= ganqa, gangale, dunno ignick now...0 problems in that time :S and now this, wtf........

pinkrox87

damn you! get bored, lol

btw, 0 scam here...that guy PAYED for nps or a char? :S think a little and show that he didnt make of NP medals...ah! for all to know, it was a trade igc-igi, 0 bucks involved.

and well, post here a full video from when you bought to when you unseal it and that is gonna be a prove, mean while, i can ask you all to stop it...

i have sold things for USD to the COMPLAINNING ONE= rhiannon (idk why is talking for some1 else that has an account here), and the CHARACTER BUYER/HOLDER ONE= ganqa, gangale, dunno ignick now...0 problems in that time :S and now this, wtf........[/b]
    all i said was dont close topic.

you started it after that.

go ahead, they have have to be really stupid to believe that, you know damn well i paid everything. btw he is my husband, better change it wouldnt wanna get the info wrong you tool :lol:[/b]
    i know, i didnt want to write it, but i will now, and ill use red letters

you had me as gg in your sig (and i fcking did everything OK to you) and now because some1 tell this and that, etc, you changed? :S ask that guy to come with a sig like that...well, you are free to write w/e you want, so i.

:angry:

P.S: VVV screw u :lol:

pinkrox87

i know, i didnt want to write it, but i will now, and ill use red letters

you had me as gg in your sig (and i fcking did everything OK to you) and now because some1 tell this and that, etc, you changed? :S ask that guy to come with a sig like that...well, you are free to write w/e you want, so i.

:angry:

P.S: VVV screw u :lol:[/b]
    i trust what he tells me, i wouldnt trust devo with anything, so yea i believe the char has no np. he probably donated all to his noob-ass clan, then lost most when it disbanded. now back to the point. i just asked for topic to remain open, you then proceeded to say the problem to the whole forum. i was just hoping it would get resolved, because its not fair to buy something then not get part of what was said in the post.
    ps. sig changed, happy?

sed33

if it was devotion's char, yes... he gave all nps to fellowshit xD

pinkrox87

if it was devotion's char, yes... he gave all nps to fellowshit xD[/b]
    yup it was devonoob from fellowshit. so the char was advertised with 800k np for sale, and wait, they were all donated to clan, so isnt that um, LYING? :angry:

sed33

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=Devot1on
    stipend np month..ok...permanent ? xD

ban please

damn, a whole sig dedicated to me, ty, ty, ty xD move along

IroniK

you are so pathetic man ...

sed33

i wont reply to this matter any longer, prove it or cry, i dont fk people up.[/b]
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=Devot1on
    Last updated on Manes 2 at 2008-10-03 17:09:52
    Leader Point Rank Rank #57

Where is ?
    1 month ago.. ok let say devot1on was 700k NPs instead of 800k now... With 700k NPs Orc side you should have easy M gold (I have 1 char with 600k NPs ranked 36th)

idiot
    Zaaaa I love so much this forum. Really looks like you have to be a scammer or cheater to dont be ban.

IroniK

noooo VVV are doing a comploooo

lol ..

ban princesslover pls

lol and what are you doing here? dont put your dirty french nose (take a shower xD) in things that arent up to you

that page aint updated well btw...i saw youll posting CHITIN DAGGER DEF PADS of a KV member in official forums, ROFL, you guys don't know how to notice errors...

sed33

Everybody know devotion give all NPs to his shitty clan... He even kick people if they dont

And there was never errors in kok about NPs stipends. Yes like you said... website is not updated if the character is pretty inactive... you do 800k NPs in 1 month ?
    Another family scammer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast