Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

S>77 rogue, cypher ring

This is a discussion on S>77 rogue, cypher ring within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; let me correct you ^_^ kanka, devo had more than 300k left on char when he donated 1.5m. there was ...
Page: 6

let me correct you ^_^ kanka, devo had more than 300k left on char when he donated 1.5m. there was over 2.6m that was donated all to the clan in intervals with small amounts of NPs in the times when the ranking was going down. that happened until he cannot avoid being passed by clans like ROT that are known NP shoppers.

P.S-> gimme prieste bro!

ghosty210188

Dude all you say is BULLSHIT! you keep avoiding the screenshots of the nation points he had before you put on ring? DO YOU HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS OF HIM HAVING THIS 800K NATION POINTS? IF NOT YOU ARE LIER SCAMMER AND ROT IN HELL!

And why do you want to buy that priest? it has 140NP? you want to hand all in for medals and resell char saying 800K nation points?

Your Perthetic man...

lol im joking with him, get the hell out of here, shhhhhhhu, shhhhhhu xD

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Who sold and who bought this account pm with your own vers of this story, so I can deal with this.

Who sold and who bought this account pm with your own vers of this story, so I can deal with this.[/b]
    Welcome
    Hoping that you regulate its quick ...

THANK YOU

GANGALEE

Well...I guess it's about time I came here and told you guys what happened. I didn't say anything before because I didn't have access. Admin gave me access because of this issue. Well I have bought from these guys before without a problem. In fact, I was planning to buy some other items they had on sale. I had no reason to believe they were not trustable. When I bought the character in-game I trusted that it was what they said it was. It was a fast trade for the rogue with all quests open, lvl 76, 70% on a cypher ring. I asked how many NPs, like everyone would, and I was told 800k. I have a lvl 80 warrior, and only needed the rogue for NPs. I was told that it was Devot1on. I thought it was possible that he still had that many NPs although he had donated 1m + to Fellowship. Why wouldn't I trust them, since we had traded so many times before. When I opened the account, there were only 8k. I spoke with PrincesLover on MSN and he said it was a bug, then he said that I must have bought medals with it.

I have been playing on KO for 2 + years, so I understand that you take risks when you trade items. I don't mind losing virtual items, but you guys need to stop lying. I am only here because you didn't admit that you were wrong and accused me of lying. I will post screenshots of our entire MSN conversation. As you can tell by my tone, I am not upset, just disappointed. I will encourage others not to trade with people who are dishonest and quick to blame others.

GANGALEE

Here is the full conversation that I had with him right after the trade. Image is a little blurry at first, but if you click it that will enlarge it a bit. Judge for yourself the lies.

[

I've already talked with GANGALEE, now waiting for her/his reply of PrincessLover.

bump

erm.. both failed, both fault. Too much innecesary drama imo

Seller : Next time don't lie about what your selling or you will probably get a warn and then get banned.
    Buyer : Make sure what are you buying and ofc make sure it's working nice and smooth. (ask for screenies of the account you buying in this case, specially if what you tried to get are np's and not the account itself).

Frankie being helpfull as usual thanks mate. h34r:

The decission has been taken.

PrincessLover : Suspended 15 days for lying about nps.
    GANGALEE : Next time ask questions/SS's or whatever you want before to buy.

To people who disagree with me, remember KO4Life doesn't support 100% acc trading/selling in IGI/IGC or USD either, because always there's a big risk.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456