Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>> ACCOUNT AND UNIQUES VIA PAYPAL OR WU UPDATED WITH PRICES

This is a discussion on S>> ACCOUNT AND UNIQUES VIA PAYPAL OR WU UPDATED WITH PRICES within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; yeah eventually every1 will quit but only log on for server restart and sometimes for ft, gear a char with ...
Page: 2

yeah eventually every1 will quit but only log on for server restart and sometimes for ft, gear a char with clan droop to sell it for usd I smell that since the 1 rol and I told normajean that I bet hes gonna gear a char and sell it for usd.

RiseAgainst_

At the end he is just a red hair gay jew hahaha

Banned

At the end he is just a red hair gay jew hahaha [/b]
    why red hair xD?

RiseAgainst_

why red hair xD?[/b]
    Cuz he has xD ill post the picture i edited from him

xanarchistx

Hey J, I don't give a fuck what you think about how we got our gear, the only thing I know is I played this game for 3 months and got $550 worth of gear.

Getting money out of this game isn't easy, and I found a way to do it. So go cry if you can't. You're the one who kept asking "HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO MERCHANT?????" Crying saying they wouldn't do it for you.

I had tons of your items from many characters that I got from your merchant, and I gave them back. What's the big deal and why do you act like such a prick when people quit and make money, because it seems you're really jealous.

J

Hey J, I don't give a fuck what you think about how we got our gear, the only thing I know is I played this game for 3 months and got $550 worth of gear.

Getting money out of this game isn't easy, and I found a way to do it. So go cry if you can't. You're the one who kept asking "HOW DO YOU GET THEM TO MERCHANT?????" Crying saying they wouldn't do it for you.

I had tons of your items from many characters that I got from your merchant, and I gave them back. What's the big deal and why do you act like such a prick when people quit and make money, because it seems you're really jealous.[/b]
    When the fuck did i talk about you? And that merchant part was just part of what he got. Those dual rols, probably worth more than everything cept the glass belt, were both clan drops. The 1st one we were gonna give it to Pee but then we gave it to him. (At this time he was just logging in for server restarts, FT, etc.) Then the 2nd one, gr0s was killing bach and he got raped by humans, and masterman was talking past it and gros invited him and he killed it with like | | hp left and took the ROL. (This was also a server restart he got on, JUST FOR THE RESTART) So don't bullshit me with your non sense. And btw, the only shit you bought off merchant from me was that SS+0. And why be jealous when i have better gear than him?

DarK

lol, always told you guys masterman was a huge fagget... but did anyone belive me?

wordofgod

masterman its normajean

or brett lol

message me im getting back into ko

and umm yea so... message me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12