S> Accounts

This is a discussion on S> Accounts within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Warrior lvl 80w/ psheild +6 and psword +7 / nps traded in Preist lvl 76w/ pshield +3 / low nps ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default S> Accounts

Warrior lvl 80w/ psheild +6 and psword +7 / nps traded in

Preist lvl 76w/ pshield +3 / low nps

both naked

[email protected]

PS also selling 68gbs (6$ per gb)>>>>>>>>>68gbs scammed from me , so no gbs for sale :S
    Last edited by GiuS; 03-02-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Validating

Bump.........................

The msn that he said is not mine...! did u trade with me(justdoit) and who was the guy who traded with u? every1 knows 1 player cant get 68gbs at once... i should have log with another char also... who was that char......?
    also when u make 1-2 trades u have to get few ss's!!! because u re coming and accuse me about this when u have no proofs....
    also i did many trades getting 1st items and then pay the money and nobody ever accused me for smth like u do....

i think Gius i believe this guy gave u the gbs to give me.. but u kept them for urself and u come and say i scammed u... bullshits.....

lierrrrrr.........

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by JustDoit View Post
    The msn that he said is not mine...! did u trade with me(justdoit) and who was the guy who traded with u? every1 knows 1 player cant get 68gbs at once... i should have log with another char also... who was that char......?
    also when u make 1-2 trades u have to get few ss's!!! because u re coming and accuse me about this when u have no proofs....
    also i did many trades getting 1st items and then pay the money and nobody ever accused me for smth like u do....

i think Gius i believe this guy gave u the gbs to give me.. but u kept them for urself and u come and say i scammed u... bullshits.....

lierrrrrr.........

Beware Justdoit Manes scammer

fucking scammer.......

Bump

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

lol justdoit has done deals for fuken millions of dollars, his not a scammer so u shud be a moron to even think so, prolly a scammer urself

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    lol justdoit has done deals for fuken millions of dollars, his not a scammer so u shud be a moron to even think so, prolly a scammer urself
    whatever u think bro,,,, BUMP

feinis

u accuse the ggiest trader of manes for scamming,plus u dont have any ss of ur trade,how stupid can u be?