S>>> 72 mage, 61 warrior, 54 rogue

This is a discussion on S>>> 72 mage, 61 warrior, 54 rogue within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Level 72, 21.87% pole of player +4, gold premium purchased on January 4, 2008. Account is basically naked, a couple ...
Page: 1

Mage72Warrior62

Level 72, 21.87% pole of player +4, gold premium purchased on January 4, 2008. Account is basically naked, a couple pieces of +7/12 hp paper gear, no coins. Some full plate, a spear defense shield +4/40, random middle class crap and a few accessories that are +6 and above. Character has 329201 NP as well.

Also on the account, a 61 warrior warrior delevelled with scream quest already completed. He is at 71.89% and has only 2k NP. naked except a few accessories ranging from +6 to +8 str.

Also a 54 rogue, quest chitin only, nothing else really worth mentioning ont his char.

The account has hp valkeryie and xp valkerie both helmet and pauldron which expires the 26th of february.

I'm looking for warrior items, the items must be transfered to me before you will get the info. I have e-mail/e-mail pass, ID of the char, pass of the char, secret questions for the char, and seal/unseal password. You will get these after I recieve your items I agree on. I am a rather well known person on both forums as well as in-game, so don't let my post count decieve you. If you'd like to chat on MSN, be it to offer or to see who I am, pm me your MSN and I will add you. Thanks!

KingOfPika

Hola como estas :lol:

Mage72Warrior62

I'm getting quite a few USD offers, but I need warrior gear or coins!

Mage72Warrior62

Open to all offers now!