Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> Allah (pics inside)

This is a discussion on S> Allah (pics inside) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Priceless. This is as funny as the time you explained me what Smeagma was, wich is ALL OVER YOUR FACE, ...
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Priceless. This is as funny as the time you explained me what Smeagma was, wich is ALL OVER YOUR FACE, btw.

PSYK0SIN

Priceless. This is as funny as the time you explained me what Smeagma was, wich is ALL OVER YOUR FACE, btw.[/b]
    Lets be realistic
    I think isa is pretty logic
    i said that i dont discuss others's religions just dont touch mine cuz at this point (Christians Mocked their own religion just go on youtube nd out jesus (any bad word)..." nd ull see the results
    Anyways peace to everyone Islam owns OFC ... No care about ur religion nd i dont wanan talk about it

This is a gaming forum go to a turkish forum nd say this kinda shit Psy nd put ur msn Well see how turks deals with bitches xD
    all ur accounts to teh sky Nd raped By 72 Good Gunners Turks ( materially)

this shit is funny

Psy

Excuse me, I don't believe I mentioned anywhere anything negative about Muslims. It amuses me how you can turn an insult against another religion into something about yours, or even liken yourself to them. If you are mad about what someone said in this topic, send them a PM about it because I'm sure that they would love to talk about it. Besides, going off an earlier comment, I described the Allah ingame as being something that is pixleated and not the real thing. I am 100% certain that there is nothing in the Quran about computers and pixles.

P.S. I guess I need to point this out to you because you fit the steriotype: read the first line in this topic.

d3stroy0r

whaha :P that video is funny.

But turks are stupid ~~. Most of em don't know single word of english.. When u don't give them free items they say: f*ck you mother F*ck your sister.. blablabla. And mostly turks are dumb as hell. U always gotta spam in chat else they don't read it, They spam ++++++++ even though u told 5 times allready ur a healer. Not talking about all turks.. But most of them i can't stand!! Idiots.

Same in this topic.. u make 1 little joke about allah, And some of u want to kill us? And post some funny video about jesus.. that was suposed to insult some of us.. Well newsflash, It doesn't. And i just gotta ask.. Do u ever stop to think for a moment that allah might not even exist? Maybe someone is really pissed up there that u keep calling him allah while his name is Alfred ^^.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234