Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

67? suuuuuuure

This is a discussion on 67? suuuuuuure within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; how did he get a raptor 8 ;o...
Page: 1

Default 67? suuuuuuure

how did he get a raptor 8 ;o

SexyWarrior

i saw his seeking in luferson...
    is it the first +8 raptor in pathos ?

Originally posted by SexyWarrior
    i saw his seeking in luferson... *
    is it the first +8 raptor in pathos ?
    Is the first one that i see in the whole server.

Originally posted by Damny0u
    check this :P *
    http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=omgeu6.jpg
    WTF?!?!?!

_Tau_

Nope, not the first +8 raptor lol, Ive seen a kid with a +8 raptor,IN,IB,Full shell+7,2xroc,2xwe and I know for a fact,that he couldnt get these items legit. He has only played for 2 weeks and already lvl 62 with these items. Maybe someone is duping them but I dont know.

What a funny guy , and he still suck.

halifax

when seeking party is lvl 41-80 he is lvl 62 ....
    Also with a raptor+8 the actuall raptor will glow at all times. If you notice in that screen shot it isnt glowing... it is +7 rebirthed

_Tau_

Halifax im sorry to tell you that u are wrong. The constant glow which you refer to is that of a +9 glow. In my posts earlier I talked about the kid thats only been playing for a few weeks and has all these items...Well that ss is the post of that very "kid". Trust me i have seen all of his items in trade window...that is a +8 raptor lol

nephiha

Originally posted by _Tau_
    Halifax im sorry to tell you that u are wrong. The constant glow which you refer to is that of a +9 glow. In my posts earlier I talked about the kid thats only been playing for a few weeks and has all these items...Well that ss is the post of that very "kid". Trust me i have seen all of his items in trade window...that is a +8 raptor lol
    in a raptor at +7 the stcik flashes at +8 its constant glow at +9 a brighter constant glow and even more bright at +10 or smthn like that but that raptor in the first pic is +7 cus the stick isnt glowing

_Tau_

Tokar...Bro I swear on everything. That is a +8 raptor he showed it to me last night,along with his full set of +7 shell,IN,IB,2x roc's,2x We's...He was in my clan HypnotiC, Before it disbanded. One day he said he had to leave,the next day he is "basically" a new character. Before this he had a glave+6 which he broke going to +7. I have no reason to make up a lie, If i could take screen shots with my laptop I would be able to show you its a +8 raptor that hasn't been rebirth yet, but my "- "prntScrn doesnt work on this laptop. Oh and if you doubt me plz...ask him for a 1v1 lol, you'll see he is the hardest hitting lvl 62 warrior on this server. He will read this post and laugh, he already said he would. I cant say he isnt legit b/c I know who is playing the character,but I do have to say that his raptor is pretty much a hack job/super dupe. Get ready to see more of these around lol.

it is +8

bleaF

Originally posted by Oblivion
    it is +8
    dota later kanka? :wub:

nephiha

o yea forgot that it might be not rebirthed :rollseyes:

and im not tokar :s
    street on these forums is i just play that char for abit once in a while

Shinzon

Gulix naab at last 65 :lol: gratz naab :wub: :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast