Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price Check Hell breaker +7

This is a discussion on Price Check Hell breaker +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Wanna know how much it's worth. wont sell at any terms...
Page: 1

LurifaX

Wanna know how much it's worth. wont sell at any terms

hmmm

BlackWidow

then i guess its worth w/e the hell you feel its worth since you have no interest in selling it. obviously since you dont want to part with it you know its one of the best priest weapons you could roll with. things crack me up nowadays everyone wants to do p/c on things they either dont have or have 0 intention of selling/trading or they have 0 clue wtf then want and their greed shows with OFFER and then when its already a plenty good enough offer they still try to milk more sh1t out of other ppl. to answer your question since you say you wouldnt part with it under any circumstance i guess your hell breaker is worth 1000000 gb's cause if someone offered you iron neck iron/glass belt and other stuff thats how much you'd be turning down. gratz on your hb enjoy it bro. peace

LurifaX

eeeh...

I wanna know how much it's worth, not get comments from retards like u..

∂є¢σу

eeeh...

I wanna know how much it's worth, not get comments from retards like u..[/b]
    It doesnt really matter what its worth if you dont have any intention of selling it, does it? <_<

hmmm

It doesnt really matter what its worth if you dont have any intention of selling it, does it? <_<[/b]

wtf are u stupid u think he care about your shit answer the fucking question or leave fucktard

BlackWidow

lurifax wake me up when you matter to more then your shadow lil kidlet. i care more about what turks would say in pm&#39;s to me then some lil poser nooblette like you could ever say on forums. ill always have my say and will always be here to sort out the internet tough girls like you and your big twat of a mouth. prolly worth about 10b k cool now stfu and go lvl noob.

∂є¢σу

wtf are u stupid u think he care about your shit answer the fucking question or leave fucktard[/b]
    Dude wtf is with you? I made a valid point that was all... So dude, go fuck yourself, stupid lil sausage jockey.

∂є¢σу

Price Check on Avedon+10 please...anyone?

hmmm

Dude wtf is with you? I made a valid point that was all... So dude, go fuck yourself, stupid lil sausage jockey.[/b]

Hey u stupid dick head whats your problem he asked a easy question how much its hb +7 worth if u dont know dont post fucking retard

LurifaX

Lets say like this then..

SELLING MY HB +7 FOR GOOD OFFERSS!!!!!!!!!!

answer my question now?

Mango

@ BlackWidow and that other guy with a retarded name.

Why do u guys start a flame war instead of just answering the question that was made.
    It&#39;s just pure fucking idioty to start flaming like that.

You are cursing them when u are the one who should be cursed at

BlackWidow

erm mango the topic was dead awhile ago, but since you decided to bring my name back up ill go ahead and reply to you now whoever the hell you are. both of you have 3 posts alil to coincidental but regardless i dont care if hes your b/f or whatever. i was making a point in 1st post and hes the one who started with the name calling in his 2nd post buddy pls remove your head from your pet donkeys ass before you act like you can read a post. if making a point is flame wars then your very new to ko or the biggest piece of noob nothing ive met.

btw curse me all you want kid as im sure your the same type person that runs their mouth in their car or on the phone where they feel safe. ill try to be considerate to the sensitive gays among us from now on aight.

dude why the hell would you want a price check if you had no intention of selling it? totally agree with blackwidow, topic is friggen useless. Go ahead, get your price .... waste of your time if you ask me

LurifaX

"Argueing on the internet is like running special olympics, even if u win, ure still a retard"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast