15 sold acount .....

This is a discussion on 15 sold acount ..... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; i decide to left this fucked server and i will try my luck at the next server. 15 sold. cya ...
Page: 1

BJK

Default 15 sold acount .....

i decide to left this fucked server and i will try my luck at the next server.
    15 sold.
    cya all
    ToD/ Anni 4ever...

LexLuthor

Default Re: 15 sold acount .....

Originally posted by BJK
    i decide to left this fucked server and i will try my luck at the next server.
    15 sold.
    cya all
    ToD/ Anni 4ever...
    u have been baned Baned BAned BANed BANEd BANED !!!!!

Finaly i WIN!

BJK

I didnt got ban, How sad
    U r my target now. Just wait.

- Anil

pfff anyway you are all stupid thats just KOXP dont need to say that lex ... you are the one looking dumb .

1) this is just a game
    2) he did nothing to you

BJK

Suicune, I know this is a "Game". I agree koxping is not a good thing, but from now on, it seems like its good. Almost I cant see a 1 gg level 70+ person on human side. You know who are goodgunz. Positive clan and some others. Even can win to them on 1v1 with my crappy gear. (Almost all the 70+ XxXBlaBlaXxX newbies)

They dont get ban, and exping everyday. Koxping bosses to get their gear. Result? No Ban. Just got bored from surviving against Critical Hits/Blinding Shots etc. and used wanted to use koxp till I hit 70, but nvm. I must be newbie that got caught at the first hour of my koxp.

Anyway, I am sorry from my friends about koxping. It was my fault. Wont happen again. I promise. I forgot that Im playing here cuz of you for 1 hour... Sorry.

P.s: Not suprised why this reporter got banned for 3rd party tool today. He wanted to scare us and take the spot...

::ShockWave::

Originally posted by BJK
    Suicune, I know this is a "Game". I agree koxping is not a good thing, but from now on, it seems like its good. Almost I cant see a 1 gg level 70+ person on human side. You know who are goodgunz. Positive clan and some others. Even can win to them on 1v1 with my crappy gear. (Almost all the 70+ XxXBlaBlaXxX newbies)

They dont get ban, and exping everyday. Koxping bosses to get their gear. Result? No Ban. Just got bored from surviving against Critical Hits/Blinding Shots etc. and used wanted to use koxp till I hit 70, but nvm. I must be newbie that got caught at the first hour of my koxp.

Anyway, I am sorry from my friends about koxping. It was my fault. Wont happen again. I promise. I forgot that Im playing here cuz of you for 1 hour... Sorry.

P.s: Not suprised why this reporter got banned for 3rd party tool today. He wanted to scare us and take the spot...
    lol same happend to me i lvled to 65 legit then got bored i used koxp for 1 night just 1night did 15% and some1 caught me and got banned ... but i lost 2xrocs hb +7 we and some shit

because if someone see a wellknow name or someone in a wellknow clan macroing then he will take a SS whereas if he sees a random turk he never know he won't take screenshot :rollseyes:

idefix

Originally posted by Flippy
    because if someone see a wellknow name or someone in a wellknow clan macroing then he will take a SS whereas if he sees a random turk he never know he won't take screenshot :rollseyes:
    where does that lead us to? STAY UNKNOWN TILL UR LVL 70!!

yes B)

SuperkakosO_0

Originally posted by Flippy
    go check official site cause i can see 15454565676 SS with koxpers -_-

yes , but that's still less chance to get caught

or NC after you get 70

I like to ban it ban it.